Babymoms😍🍫💦👶-🖕🖕🖕

To: Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- 😘 you still at work?

Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- yes why?

To: Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- I want some of them strawberries 😂

Babymoms😍🍫💦👶- oh you can have a whole basket 🙄

I chuckle locking my phone.

"Aye kil let me use yo car real quick" I ask walking back over to the circle.

"Here, don't fuck my shit up" He said handing me the keys.

"Ain't nobody gone fuck yo shit up" I laugh taking the keys from him before jogging over to the maserati getting in.

Starting the car I sped down the street swerving through cars.

"Yea I'm looking for a Zara Nazario" I tell the dark haired receptionist.

"Ms. Nazario is in her office is she expecting you?"

"Yea, is that the office" I point to a cube shaped office in the back with the shades down.

"Yes, I'll let her know you're on your way in" She smiles politely.

"No need" I flash her a quick smile before heading to the back where her office was. Opening the glass door I walk in looking around the office in awe, the shades on the other side of the office where up displaying lower Manhattan. Her desk was right in the middle of the office so her big ass head was kind of blocking my view.

I smirk seeing all the edible arrangements I ordered ontop of her desk and sitting on the floor around it. Taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of the desk I grab a chocolate covered pineapple from one of the baskets popping it in my mouth.

"Is this your way of apologizing or something?" She chuckles looking down at some papers.

"Something like that, I'm not used to saying sorry, especially to women" I chuckle chewing on the pineapple.

"Well you've definitely outdid yourself"

"Can you look at me?" I ask and she sighs putting the papers down looking me in my eyes.

"I'm sorry foreal, I did do some fuck shit knowing you felt a certain type of way about me and I didn't think about how that would affect you"

"I accept your apology but I'm not gone lie and say I'm not still feeling some type of way"

"I don't expect you not too, now is we cool?"

"We aight" She smiles making me laugh.

"Quit playing with me" I smile standing up.

"Where you going?

"I gotta get up outta here the dice game jumping" We both laugh.

"Mireya been getting on my nerves asking about you" She rolls her eyes laughing lightly.

"I might slide through later to see my little homie" I chuckle.

"Let me know this time cause I'm tired of you popping up scaring me"

"What? That's my house too all my shit there"

"I was gone throw all that shit out" She mumbles.

"And I was gone beat yo ass" I laugh.

"Whatever, c'mon let me escort you out my office" She smirks standing up walking from behind the desk.

Once she got close to me I pull her into a hug, she let out a deep sigh relaxing in my arms. We share a warm silent embrace before we both slowly pull back, our lips brushing against eachother. Without thinking I smash my lips against her's kissing her with passion feeling a jolt of electricity run through my lips, she slightly opens her mouth giving me access to slip my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues tangle together as we explor eachothers mouths.

"Ms. Nazario their requesting you in the conference room" The intercom sounds breaking us from our kiss.

"I wanna bend you over this desk so bad right now" I breath against her lips.

"It's too bad I have a meeting then huh" She smirks pulling back.

"You gone get yours, teasing me and shit"

Next update on the second best holiday of the year 🦃 I think I gave y'all too many updates in one week😂