Chapter one

Chris was on a mission, he had to find a hostage being held by the Juavos. He'd swore he's seen him before but he couldn't seem to remember. That bugged him for a while until one of his teammates from his group snapped him back to reality. "Captain, we're almost there." Chris nodded towards Finn, one of his new recruits. "Roger." Was all Chris said before continuing to walk. He suddenly heard footsteps that weren't his nor his teammates. He pointed his gun towards the source of sound. It made noises only a Juavo would, only Chris knew what it was. "Stay alert." Chris said in a low voice but loud enough for his group to hear. They all gripped their guns until the creature came out of no where. Its arm had mutated and it swung directly towards Chris. He managed to dodge it's first hit, as a distraction Chris ran. "Shoot him!" Chris ordered and the group shot impede at the Juavo. It screeched in pain as it fell and faded away.

Chris sighed of relief and made sure no one was hurt. "Is everyone okay?" Chris asked and glanced over at his group as they all nod in response. "Let's keep moving." He ordered once again and they all nodded. Chris started walking, suddenly seeing a glimpse of a building. "Finn, you're with me. Everyone else get with your partners. We'll split up when we go inside and search for any survivers." The group spoke up. "Roger." They all say at the same time. Chris and his group make their way towards the building quietly, Chris stands by the door waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. "Remember the plan. Good luck to you all." Chris said before running in with Finn and pointing his gun, checking the place out. Everyone else goes with their partners and split up.

Chris checks what room he's suppose to check to find the hostage, it was on the 4th floor, room 200. "Let's go, he should be on the fourth floor, room 200." Chris said towards Finn.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry we have not uploaded in SO LONG. We're pretty much busy with school and stuff. Highschool, am I right? We'll try to upload.

Peace!