When everyone was content with their room, and the theme for the rest of the house was a minimalist design. There would be some pastels, and some metallics, and you knew you would just love it. You talked about using songs you've already written. Most of them were almost complete anyway. You might have to tweek it a bit so it matched with the members vocal range. Your manager said to bring one in by the end of the week.

Next was some wardrobe. The design team came in a took a closer look at us. We still had our makeup from the unnies, so we didn't have to go through that whole process again. A man in his forties with dark brown hair came up to me and handed me a package. " Change." Was all he said. Someone might be like:" Well that's straight forward, dude. I'm gonna go change now. The problem was that I didn't know where I was supposed to change, and neither did the other members. I walked towards the door, to go to that bathroom, but the man said " Oh no no no no no." They brought in a blanket and the four of you changed behind it , awkwardly, once it was hung up on the wall. The clothes you were given were very in style. They had given you a black and white silk blouse with a cool pair of open legged pants. For fun the four of you took a bunch of selfies and pictures of each other. They came out really well. I sent some of the better ones to the rest of the group, each of you having your own photos of the group. I was smiling happily to myself when I heard my phone ding from the other side of the apartment. I sprinted over there, opened my bag, and then unlocked my phone. A few people had texted me, some that I didn't have registered into my phone.

You all hung out a bit more, and decided to go home and stort packing. We didn't need to bring any big furniture unless we needed too. I had already gotten the okay to bring all my posters, and polaroids, etc. I grabbed three boxes from the local UPS and brought them home to start packing. It was kind of nice to see all my things being taken off my wall and into a box labeled "My Internet Things.". It was sad too. My parents wanted me to learn what life was like an everything. I had earned all the money that went into renting this house. I have never been a fan of super crazy fancy things. I like cozy , warm places that held precious memories. I was almost done with my bedroom. I still had my big furniture to send back home so I decided that this would be a perfect time to call my parents. I took out my laptop.

I was smiling happily to myself when I heard my phone ding from the other side of the apartment. I sprinted over there, opened my bag, and then unlocked my phone. A few people had texted me, some that I didn't have registered into my phone. I looked at the texts from the unknown people and didn't know what to think. I haven't been just handing my phone number to strangers, because that's stupid. ( OH NO i used a bad word, lol) I decided to respond to the texts of the people i did have registered. They were J-Hope and Jimin.

Hoseok-ssi🌻: Hey Y/N, I made group chat of you and the guys.

The guys?.....Does he mean BTS?! Or just friends he has in general? Did I know them?

Jimin-ssi🐶: So when you look at the people in the group chat it also has our phone numbers listed next to our names, so they may have made a chat with just you.

So are they BTS? I didn't know who was going to see my texts so hopefully they introduced themselves in the texts. I opened the first unknown and he claimed to be Jackson from Got7.

Vivvy💜: Are you really Jackson Wang?

Thekewllord: Yes, I am. J-Hope made a group chat and I decided why not have a chat with you. Jimin texts me a bit too much about you. Naturally, I was curious.

Vivvy💜: I need proof. Send me a selfie right now. Of you.

Thekewllord: Okai.

Vivvy💜: Your for real...:P What's up with your username?

Thekewllord: It's kewl.

Vivvy💜: I don't like it. Could you change it to Jackson-ssi?

The kewl lord?: Not oppa?

Vivvy💜: I don't call people I just met oppa.

Jackson-ssi: That makes sense

Vivvy💜: and add an emoji that described you.

Jackson-ssi😎: Better?

Vivvy💜: Yes, it's perfect. I gtg, bye.

Jackson-ssi😎: Okay bye.

The group chat was just a few friends of BTS that they wanted me to know. I thought that was super sweet. I turned off my phone and laid it on the arm of the couch, and walked into the kitchen. I decided to have dinner and then finish as much packing as possible before 12:30 pm. I out a microwave dinner in it's designated heating instrument. I left it to warm up for two minutes as I pulled out a cup and the apple juice container. I pour some in my cup and then added a bit of mineral water. I love that stuff.The bell dinged on the microwave and I pulle dout my dinner, vegetable yakisoba. I glad I could have something delicious for dinner.

I ate quickly and ran a quick shower before continuing my work. By eleven pm I had packed most of my room. I was proud of myself. I would wake up later and hopefully finish my room.

~ Time Skip brought to you by advertisement for Jimin's jams. ~

Jimin's p.o.v

Y/N is so fun, and adorable. I wonder if she is in a relationship. I don't want to ask her. She might get the I want to get into a relationship with her. I want to try and become her best friend before she has her debut. I have a couple of year before she does. I have only been in Bangtan for 2 years. I think that J-Hope wants to try and be her boyfriend too. I'll just invite her over so that the two of us can have some quality best friend time. I tapped on the messaging app on my phone to ask her if she had any free time this week.

Jimin-ssi🐶: Hey Y/N can you come over sometime? I really want to see my best friend.

She didn't respond immediately. I laid back deeper in the couch, slouching.

"Jimin where is everyone?' I heard a groggy voice from the hall. It was Yoongi he had just woken up from his nap, probably.

" Jin-hyung , Namjoon-hyung, and Taehyung are out grocery shopping for the week."I said. I must have been looking a bit down because Yoongi came closer to the couch and sat down next to me.

" Who were you texting?"

" No one Yoongi-hyung."

" Are you sure?"

" Yes"

It was silent. I have always felt like Yoongi was more good looking than me, and I was afraid that Y/N would be with Yoongi-hyung if I introduced her. It was silent for some more time.

"Yoongi-hyung?"

" Yes Jiminie"

" Her names Y/N, and she's in an upcoming girl group in Big Hit."

" Do we get to met her?"

Once again silence filled the room and Yoongi waited a response.

" I guess you have too."