Speed

(Listen to 'Bad Girls' by MIA while reading this)

They were surrounded. Completely trapped. Bucky and Steve both looked at each other to see if the other had an idea but it seemed they'd both ran out. That was, until a car squealed to a stop behind them. It was a Matt black sports car. Music blasted from the speakers. It was a open roof car so they immediately saw the auburn haired girl. She has sunglasses covering her eyes and her hair flopped around her face.

"Get in." She ordered and the two boys didn't need telling twice. The both hurdled into the back seat.

"Seat belts on?" She asked them both. They looked at each other then turned back to her and cried to just go. She shrugged mumbling something about them regretting that.

She put her foot on the accelerator so it hit the floor but while she started off down the road a Hydra agent jumped in. Bucky's head was whipped back and Steve's face was swarmed in her red hair as it flew back making them temporarily out of commission. She kicked him multiple times in the face with her foot while not taking her eyes off the road.

Once she'd pushed his unconscious body out of the car she turned up the already loud music. Turning at a unattainable angle for any other driver at the same time she shot twice over Bucky's head and Bucky was finally able to get a proper look at her. And that was it. He fell for the beautiful girl who saved them.

She hummed along to the song which neither Bucky nor Steve knew. It was way to modern for them. And seemed to have a lot of lyrics they did not understand. She drove comfortably down a flight of concrete stairs and Bucky clung to the seatbelt until his knuckles went white. Continuing down the road that was not at all a road they went into a alley that scrapped against the side of the car while she causally hummed along to her music. All the while Bucky squeeze his eyes shut until it stopped. They drove right into a metal gate which was tossed aside by the speeding car.

"Who are you?" Steve finally questioned. She mumbled something to herself before saying "Can that wait a second? I'm concentrating." She shifted the gear up one and pressed a few button and shifted the gear again as she drove over a roundabout. Some driver pulled out in front of her and she started screaming wildly in French, because they were in France, at the man. After a exchange of 'words' for a few seconds he moved and they jolted to one hundred miles an hour again. She started swaying her hips in her seat as the wheels easily manoeuvred the car around the other cars and she shifted the mirror to show two cars following them. She came to a sudden stop throwing Bucky forward in the car and turned around to the boys.
"Brace yourself." She said, not even looking at them. The girl now backed the car right into the front of one of the cars. The force of the hit got rid of that car and they drove off. The second car still followed but she knelt up in her seat, turned around and shot three times at the car. Steve yelped at her to watch the road and after the car stopped following she turned around and put the car in the next gear.

And not another word was said until the finally pulled to a stop in a underground car park. Steve immediately fell out of the car and threw up on the floor.

"She has that effect, doesn't she?" Fury chuckled. Steve quickly straightened himself and wiped his mouth on his sleeve. Bucky stepped out of the car and the world started turning and he had to stray himself on the car.
"This is Agent Y/N. She is one of my top sheild agent. As you have probably already guessed she specialises in high speed car chases."

"Well it was nice to meet you fellas," she paused and turned Bucky " especially nice to meet you." She smiled coyly at him and his face went beet red. And with that she put the car in drive and she was out of the vicinity in seconds.

"Y/n." Bucky said to himself, smiling.