{ chapter 4 }

(i accidentally posted it the wrong way so i'm posting it again)

You back stumbled slightly as you tried to gain a stronger posture.

"A head start on what?!" You snapped in confusion. Sans didn't respond, he just lifted up his arms, summoning bones that lifted themselves up and aimed it towards you.

"Don't you DARE act all 'innocent and confused'!" Sans growled, making you flinch. "I'm not dumb! You will kill everybody merciless, including Frisk!"

You shook your head, confused.

'What is he talking about?! 'Acting innocent and confused'? 'Kill everybody merciless'?! WHAT IS HE THINKING?!'

Sans abruptly teleported right in front of your face, eye sockets darkened along with his expression.

"I know you are here to satisfy yourself," Each word that Sans spat out carried hatred, disgust, and negativity. "I know you are here to bring p a i n . To make me, them, everybody s u f f e r . You can't hide it, (Y/N)."

You didn't reply.

But silence did.

A soft chuckle drifted across the room, the sound dancing around your ears, soothing your terrified nerves ever so slightly.

"No," You said softly. "No, no, no."

Sans stomped his foot, his left eye lighting up. "'No' what? You want me to let you live?"

"No!" You screamed. "It's not fair!"

Sans lashed out some magic towards you, and you slid to the side.

"It sounds pretty fair to me."

Your left eye twitched slightly, trying to contain your overwhelming anger.

"SANS!" You screamed, making the said skeleton flinch and summon some bones, "SANS! THIS ISN'T FAIR-"

"IT IS FAIR!" Sans yelled in a booming voice. "STOP ACTING LIKE AN INNOCENT CHILD!" Sans' breathing got shaky.

Sans lifted up his right arm, and bones went upwards with bones following the gesture.

"STOP!" You screamed. Sans froze. "i-if . . " You breathed in shakily. "if I gain your trust, could you not kill me? A-And if you . . don't trust me, then you can kill me."

Sans immediately roared with laughter. It would sound sweet if it didn't sound so forced and sad.

"HAHAH! I'm not gonna trust you any day! I won't let you kill anybody!"

The bones went fly forwards. Aiming at you.

also . .

. . .

. . the author feels bad for not updating.