{ Chapter one }{ Thats not how you greet your new pal

### WARNING -- THERE IS BLOOD CONTAINED IN THIS BUT LIKE ITS NOT YANDERE SIMULATOR OR ANYTHING & POSSIBLE TRIGGERING BUT I DON'T THINK THATS POSSIBLE WITH MY WRITING BUT ITS JUST A WARNING ###

~~ You are 15 at the time ~~

"YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF UGLY DISGUSTING GARBAGE!!" Screamed a slurred, insane, dark voice. It's my dads. For hours, I've been punched, hit, rammed, kicked, and slapped. Pain rushed through me like it was my blood.

"I've had enough of this ugly disgusting face. Go to your area," Da– the horrible man grumbled, pointing to the hallway. I manage to crawl to my room, or, area as my owner calls it. I leave trail of blood everywhere getting to my room As I sit up on the hard wood floor, I cough up a good amount of blood.

I'm leaving.

Running.

Escaping.

Now.

I grab a flashlight and get to my feet, grabbing a stick for support. I check the clock sitting in the hallway.

2:48 A.M.

The drunk and insane man covered in my blood was sleeping, his loud snoring echoing though the house.

Nows my time.

I grab the garbage incase the man wakes up and sees me, I have an excuse.

I limp to the door, opening it, feeling the cold, cold air rush against me. I wobble to the garbage and throw out the garbage, not leaving it on the ground.

Now what?

MT. Ebbot.

~~time skip to mt. Ebbot~~

I look down the dark, dark scary hole that should lead me to death. I take a deep breath, regretting it, hacking up a ton more blood. I lean forward, trying to spit it out of my mouth.

I lose balance.

I fall.

---

I wake up, my head and everywhere else in horrible, horrible pain.

Wait...

What?

I'm alive?

"H....hhh....heee.....hel-l-lo...?" I managed to say, getting to my feet, regretting it, forgetting that my fath— owner had broken my knee with a brick lying around. How convenient for him, and inconvenient for me.

"HOWDY! I'm flowey, Flowey the flower!" Greeted a squeaky, high pitched voice.

"W-w....wh-who.. w-who g-g-goes t-t-t-there..!?"I squeaked.

"DOWN HERE!!"

I look down. I scream and try and crawl backward it in utter fear, then, deciding to start crawling past... the talking flower..

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!" Screamed the flower. I didn't reply. I just need to get away from... that.

~LE TIME SKIP YOU GET TO TORIELS HOUSE BUT YOU NEVER MET HER IN THE BEGINNING JUST SO YOU KNOW~

I Crawl up to a large house, I mean like, large house. I peek inside the window, checking if anyone's home. All the lights and candles are off. No ones home, luckily. I slide open the window and sneak into the house.

Who knows how these people.. I mean monsters will treat me...

I explore the dark house, and after and while of investigation, I find myself in front of a huge door. My shuffles from crawling echo through the long hallway.

Maybe..

Maybe the monsters on the other side can kill me...

I swing the door open without hesitation. Huge winds gush against me.

Snow?

I crawl onto the snow, the door closing behind me. After a few minutes, my fingertips feel numb. It makes sense, because all in wearing are old, ripped up, blood stained (F/C) shorts and a bloody ripped small (S/F/C) T-shirt. I turn around, realizing Im leaving a trail of a ton of blood on the white, white snow. I'm surprised I'm still alive, actually. As I crawl, I noticed a stick in the middle do the road. I pick it up and look at it, checking if I can use it for a walking stick. Too short. After walking a few feet away, I feel like someone's staring me down. I stop cold in my tracks, watching blood gush out of me.

-- snap --

I don't gasp, I'm not afraid. I want do die, anyway. I turn around, checking. no ones there. I start to crawl another couple of feet.

"Don't cha' know how to greet an ol' pal?"

"No, I never had any, not even a sibling, and I've never left my home until today,"

"I-I...uh.. turn a-around a-and greet y-your..."

I turn around, my eyes looking up at a skeleton. Or, a short one anyway. His hand is stretched out for a greeting. I look at his hand. I take a good look at the skeleton. Blue jacket, white turtleneck, black basketball shirts with white stripes down the side and... pink... slippers...

"I see that," I say.

"See what?"

"..t-the w-w-whoppie cushion!" I giggle, hacking up more blood than I have ever seconds later.

I pass out.