{ chapter three }

'CARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARP'

I scream the same words over and over again in my mind, terrified of what was coming next.

What?!

Don't give me that look!

I was raised by an abusive father! Do you expect me to trust him just because he saved me?!

Anyway.

"Kiddo . ." Sans started, tilting his head down a little, shadowing over his eyes.

A murmured out the tiniest, quietest 'yes', not taking my eyes off him. I was frozen.

No, not the movie.

"Why on earth were you that hurt?" Sans finished, barely moving.

Before I could answer, the door swung open. On edge, I cowered under the blanket that was covering me.

"Sans! Sans!" Panted a young child's voice.

"I—pant—saw—huff—lots of—puff—blood!"

Once the panting child stoped panting, Sans spoke up.

"The source is right here," Im 80% sure Sans is pointing at me. I poke my head out of the blankets.

Yep.

((ITS RUDE TO POINT, SANS!))

"Oh my god!! Is that a human?! OH MY GOD!!" Squealed the young child. They ran over to me and started gawking over the fact that I'm a human.

"Yay?" I said questioningly, doing slow jazz hands, confused on wether I should be break dancing in happiness or sit there in pity OR WHAT.

"Since when were you so hype?"

"I dunno! Anyway, what's your name? I'm frisk!"

Frisk held their hand out for me to shake. I shook it properly and replied.

"I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)," I greeted.

"How old are you?! I just turned 13."

//I never noticed I switched the POV, so your now at 3 person view//

"I'm 17," you mumbled sadly.
At least Frisk isn't one to ask creepy questions, like Sans.

"Why so sad?" Frisk questioned.

"It's nothing," you waved off. You were just in a weird mood. Frisk nodded and said she was going to go make sure papyrus doesn't break his fist in half when he smashes the tomatoes for spaghetti. Sans was thankful for that. When frisk left, anxiety came back to bother you.

Sans sighed.

"You didn't answer my question. . ."

'Oh yeah, I didn't.'

"I'm going to ask again: Why were you so badly damaged? And, didn't you run into Toriel?"

You took in a sharp breath.

"My . . . Father. . . Did this to me," You didn't want to call this devil your 'father'. Who would?

Sans guessed you were lying.

"I'm serious, who did this?!" Sans growled.

"My. Father," you replied as sternly as you could, but you were terrified of angry men. Only because all you've seen in your life is that. A drunk, mad father.  

"Really? Your not lying? It seems like it."

"Yes, r-really. I'm not l-lying." You silently cursed yourself for stuttering. "Oh, and t-to answer who that 'Toriel' person is," you sat in thought, "I have no literal idea who he or she is," you shrugged.

"Okay," Sans said slowly, he still didn't believe you.

"Pacifist or Genocide?" Sans asked darkly, staring you down which seriously creeped you out.

"I-I . . . Uh . . . Genocide?" You guessed, you didn't want to seek dumb in front of Sans. He might be he first friend you ever had, you don't want to screw it up by being stupid!

Sans' left eye flickered a light blue the second you started the 'G'. He sat up abruptly, grabbing your shoulder violently. You shut your eyes, thinking that he was going to hurt you. You felt pressure behind your eyeballs, and your body being pushed down on ground that wasn't there. Your gut twisted in an uncomfortable way in the process. Your hands in fists even tighter, the uneasy feeling stopped within 3 seconds.
Sans let go of your shoulder and held you held your stomach. You have reached your destination, Judgement Hall! But, you didn't know what this place was at the time.

"Heh . . ." Sans started, he was across the room from you, looking rather pissed.

". . . I'm glad I got a head start."

//-•§~|•~•|~§•-\\

Holy

Mother

Of

Sheeeeeikkt

I'm so sorry for such a late update XD I had no idea what to write, and I've figure it out now, but for now, let me give you a crappy cliff-hanger and a short chapter because I needed to update ._,

716 words