Chapter thirteen : Part time job.

Sorry, for the chapter being so small but I'm gonna explain you why so read A/N below. Don't keep you for more time. Enjoy ^_^

/Regina's POV --- They didnt said anything just yet and I confess I was getting nervous , affraid of their reaction.

Robin was the first to speak up " So let me see , you got a job " he said.

"Yes" I said smiling " that's it " I said looking over to my dad who hasnt speakn up yet , and crossed my arms .

"Regina " my dad started , oh god he finally spoke , I was so scared " and school?" he asks.

"Daddy it's only a part time job " I explained , I really , really wanted this job "I'm not going to miss school , I can menage it , just trust me ".

"Regina ..." he said .

"OH come on dad, did I ever let you down you know I promise I won't drop the studies." I said I really could get some experience from this.

"But Regina, this doesn't seem the best time for you to do it..." My dad said.

"Dad it's the best timing, I want to make my own money." I stated.

"Regina, I don't know..." Dad said.

"Look honey, working is good even in their age" Cora said " they become more responsible, and learn to value their own money."

After a few moments of quiet, my dad shrugged and said "ok, but only if you promise me that this work won't interfere with school".

" Daddy I promise" I said while hugging him.

Everything was great, me and Robin had been kinda friends for the past hour and my parents agreed to the part time job... Until.

"Wait, wait I don't agree with this whole thing" Robin said coming towards me .

I rolled my eyes at him and I saw that Cora and Henry looked at each other , and this was just a normal day at the Mills/Locksley house.

-----

So it's been a really long time since I updated here, but I'm back on tracks!! I also have a new fanfic called "Fandom; preferences" . And thank you so much for 400 reads, I only saw it today thank you for all the support. I'm gonna try and update more here, new ideas are surging. 😘