five

Emilys p.o.v

My face heats up and I look to the ground.

I thought maybe he did like me but he has a girlfriend.

he looks at me sadly .

" well Louis if you really want to know my name I'll tell you" I say smiling .

he smirks but looks slightly shocked. as I move towards him I put out my hand and say .

" hi I'm emily Jones "

as he shakes my hand he has a grin on his face.

Then keeps mumbling " Emily her name is Emily" to himself.

Eleanor looks at me evil eyed.

"  move away from my man "she says  and shoves me .

I fall to the ground with much force.

Louis looks shocked .

" I wasn't trying anything" I wimper .

" yeah you were now don't Even get near him ever *slap* again" she says.

I hold my cheek and feel something wet . When I pull my hand away from my I see blood on my fingertips . My eyes begin to water and louis rushes to my side making me move away afraid he will hurt me like his girlfriend just did .

he moves to touch my hair and I flinch making him sigh .

" I'm not going to hurt you emily " he says hugging me.

After a couple seconds he attempts to stand me up so that I could go home .

Eleanor pulls him away from me which causes me to fall back to the ground . Louis grabs her then puts her over his shoulder and walks back to there house.  before he could get back I run back home calling in sick for work.