chapter two

Emily's pov

I look and see a big moving truck and see a boy about our age with a girl

they only look about our age which is 18.

The only reason I live by myself is because my mom had a job offer in Paris so she moved. I didn't want to move so she let me get a roommate so that I could stay here .

I hear my buzzer go off in the kitchen. I get everything ready and call Sydney.

" SYDNEY, FOOD " I yell.

she rushes in grabbing her plate .

" wanna go eat on the patio?" I ask .

" sure" she shrugs .

I walk through my garage and walk out the back door then take a seat at my glass table.

" wanna go shopping today?" Sydney asks stuffing bacon into her mouth .

" today I have to go to work " I say laughing

after I finish eating I jog back inside and put my dish in the sink .

When i go to my room I put on a pair of jeans, a white button up shirt ,and black converse . I put my hair into a bun and a light coat of makeup on.
I see Sydney climbing the tree in the back yard and I laugh at how immature she can be .

" BYE SYDNEY" I yell and jump over the back gate.

I have a job as a librarian at a small library up the street. I'm very greatfull for how close my job is.

I get to the library and check in.
I make my way to my spot as head check out .

After about a half hour I notice the boy from next door walk through the front door.

" hi I was wondering where the Harry potter books are?" he asks

" ahh yes Harry potter umm follow me " I say getting up .

he follows me but about half way to the books I feel someone pick me up and swing me around .

I throw my head back and let out a loud laugh.

" put me down!! stranger danger!!!" I yell laughing .

" what? your best friend can't pick you up" I hear a husky voice yell .

" MARCEL!!!" I yell with excitement

he puts me down and I hug him .

" first let me show this man the way to the Harry potter books" I say Pointing to the confused lad .

marcel looks at him and smiles.

" she is all mine man back away" marcel says like he was angry .

the guy freezes.

" hah just kidding I mean ....I did just sweep her off her feet and all but....." marcel starts .

I roll my eyes and turn to the guy waiting patiently .

" please follow me..." I say waiting for him to tell me his name .

" Louis the names Louis Tomlinson " he says smiling .

" your not from here are you?" I say smiling.

" nope straight from Doncaster " he replies with a grin.

" well Mr.Tomlinson follow me " I say heading for the books.