The cold hard truth...

{Sinon}

I paced around the living room with the fireplace going. Yui sat down on the couch kicking her legs slightly looking down worried.

I didn't like the fact Kirito and our friends were out there alone.

Kirito could be in trouble and I can't leave here to leave Yui in any danger even if our house is protected...dang it.

"Mama.." Yui caught my attention and I went over to her.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" I ask her as I sit myself down next to her.

"I just have a bad feeling..like something is about to happen and I can't shake it.." Yui muttered. She started to shiver and I pulled her in my arms tightly.

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I'll keep you safe until Daddy and our friends come back." I reasurre her.

"Momma-" There was a sudden loud scratch on the house that made me pull Yui more closer in my arms.

"Momma....danger is here..its some girl..." she muttered in my arms feeling afraid.

There was sudden laughter that sounded all too familiar...it sounded like...but it couldn't be..

"Why don't you come on out, kitty?" The familiar voice yelled enough for me and Yui to hear.

"Mama..dont do it. It's too dangerous." Yui tried to warn me, but I already had my bow equipped and my dagger as well.

"I have to settle this, Yui. Whoever it is out there, I can't just let them getaway with this death game now." I say while I start to hear for the door.

Yui grabbed my arm and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Mama..please don't go out there alone. At least let me assist you. I can help you watch her movements." Yui explained.

I sighed in defeat. Yui was sure like her papa when she gets stubborn.

"Alright. But go pixie size and stay in one of my pockets so you're out of sight of the enemy. Let's do this." I whispered and Yui nodded in determination.

She shrunk herself in pixie size and went into one of my pockets.

I headed out of our house and held my bow ready for any attack that was to happen.

The weird thing was, everywhere around me was foggy.

It wasn't a light fog, but a heavy one...it made me on edge and I hated it.

I kept hearing laughs all around me..

"Mama..stay focused..behind you!" Yui whispered only to me.

The cool thing is, if you have a guide pixie in the game specifically for you and your guild, they only talk to you where others cannot hear. That was the perks of having my daughter around.

Arrows started to fly past me, and I quickly dodged to the left side.

"Very good moves, kitten." a girl voice said in amusement.

No....it couldn't be....

The girl appeared right in front of me with a menacing look and my eyes widened.

This girl had dark brown hair, with some tints of purple in it, and red gleaming eyes for this girl's avi....The username was 'Aya'..so it was Akari-san...

"Akari-san..why? Why would you do this? I thought we were friends..I thought I could trust you..." I muttered feeling every disappointment building up inside me.

Akari laughed and shook her head. "Because. You are a murderer and your hands are stained with blood. My boyfriend happens to be Shouichi Shinkawa. After the whole SAO experience he experienced 2 years ago and being in the Laughing Coffin, he told me all about you, your boyfriend and your friends. You're the famous archer in SAO and Kirito was the infamous Black Swordsman. Then you were the famous Sniper in GGO and Kirito also famous there..well I took lot of interest." Akari explained, then placed her chin on one of her hands and then continued.

"It was such a shame you got Shouichi's brother Kyuoji into the mental hospital when all he wanted to do was just be with you. But..well, I came here to bring you to Kyuoji so he could have fun with you..but I think I want to do the job myself."

Her words were sickening.....It made me want to vomit.

"You're gross, Akari...I thought I could trust you...all those times I hung out with you was just all a lie..."

I clutched my bow in my left hand getting ready to attack Akari.

After all she did...It made me so mad....

"Mama, don't let this lady get to you. You can beat her." Yui whispered to me.

I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds and inhaled, then exhaled.

Yui was right. I have to keep my cool no matter what. Even after all that Akari-san has did...I have to fight her.

I opened my eyes and glared daggers at her and her smirk grew more on her face.

"You guys are not gonna get away with this. I'll make sure of that personally..especially after all you've done you liar...." I say which made Akari glare right back...but she looked more menacing.

This was going to be a battle to the death and I wasn't liking one second of it.....

A/N:Sorry for ending it this way on this chapter!! 😣 buut I promise you it's gonna get more awesome from here on out 😉. Stay tuned!

~SinonKiritoskityy