Being there for one another

A/N:Soo this chapter is gonna be a cute one! Even though it's basically a deathtrap😱😅. But it'll still be good!! ^-^ so here we go!!

{Sinon}

We made it back to our home..everything still felt like a shot we were trapped in some death trap again...which meant the Shinkawa brothers must've hacked the system..or someone did for them, I wasn't sure.

I just know I felt afraid...Yui seemed really happy to see us which made me happy regardless of what was going on.

Kirito gave me a not so convincing smile..I could tell he was worried too over this situation.

I just couldn't wrap my head around it...we're in a death trap set up by the Laughing Coffin? How the heck did they manage to pull this off?

Lisbeth was sitting in our living room along with Klein, Silica and her dragon Pina, and Leafa.

"Mama..I'm scared.." Yui muttered looking down at her feet.

I picked her up in my arms and held her close to my chest. She was light as a feather just about.

"It's going to be all right. Mama and Daddy are gonna figure a way out of this." I reassured her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd person)

Kirito went to go tuck Yui into her bed for the night and Sinon was in their room sighing softly.

Sinon headed over to the fireplace in their room and wrapped her arms around herself. Regardless of it being virtual reality, it all felt so real to her..just like SAO was when she first played.

The door opened to their room as Sinon continued to be watching the crackling flames of the fireplace and didn't even notice Kirito was right behind her until he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

He sighed softly breathing in her sweet scent.

"You smell really nice, kitty." Kirito cooed in her ear which made her cheeks heat up very fast.

"Thank you, Kirito.." she mutters feeling nervous. He chuckled at her cuteness he loved so much.

The two sat down in front of the fire and Sinon pulled out two hot cocoas out of her inventory for them to enjoy by the fire.

Kirito looked at her concerned after taking a sip of his coco.

"Sinon..I can tell you're worried." He said looking at her more concerned.

She rubbed the back of her head.. He can see right through me...

"Of course I'am..this is just like SAO...we're trapped in another death game because of those bakas.." she clutched her mug in her hands looking down at her drink lost in her thoughts.

"One of them, I'm not sure which somehow hacked in. But we're bound to find out soon enough when we go against the Laughing Coffin again.." Kirito explained and she nodded in agreement.

Sinon crawled over to Kirito and went into his lap as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. The only thing that mattered right now was sticking together and keeping one another safe. That's all they could do for the moment.

The spriggan scooped the cait sith into his arms which caught her offguard and gently put her onto their bed and then got on the other side next to her.

Sinon put one hand on his arm looking at him with so much love and admiration she has towards him.

He smiled softly at her back and the two started to fall into a peaceful sleep.