Trapped...

A/N:hello, everyone! Sooo I'm gonna start this chapter off with Shino! Yaaay! You're gonna find out what happens with her here. Not sure if this will be a long chapter or not and I'm not gonna go fully into detail about some things that will happen, but you guys will catch on fast. Alrighty, link start!

{Shino}

I felt so groggy..like I've been in a deep sleep for a few hours maybe..wait a second.

Everything came flooding back instantly what happened a while before I got myself knocked out.

I looked around and noticed I was strained by some rope on the wall to a bed frame.

I started to hear footsteps come near where I'am...

{3rd person}

She noticed while looking up to see to men in hooded jackets, but she couldn't make out their faces since it was still dark in the room and the hoods covered their faces well.

Shino tried to move her hands to try and get out of the rope, but it was no use. She was tied up very tightly sitting up.

She started to shake with her heart racing against her chest.

"Oh now, now..dont be afraid, Sinon. We're gonna have some fun with you. And tonight, I have a special guest you know well who wants all of you.." one guy said with a laugh that made a chill go up her spine.

She had to fight back somehow and not feel hopeless..she let her Sinon side take over and she glared daggers at them.

"Like heck you guys will! Kazuto will come and-"

One of the guys came over to her and lifted her face.

"And what? He can't do anything now if he tried. Now..how about you and I start having fun...." he purred in her ear.

Why did this voice sound familiar to her?

"Ah..before we have fun, how about I show you who I'am.."

The guy pulled back the hood and revealed a highly familiar face.

{Shino}

Oh my gosh no....no...it was...Shoichi Shinkawa. Kyouji's brother...

"But how..how did you escape? You and your brother were locked up...." I muttered feeling afraid now.

"I had a couple friends help me out..and I'm getting my brother tonight. Oh, Sinon...the cold ice sniper..and the famous cold archer in SAO..you are gonna be so much fun." Shoichi said starting to chuckle.

I had to get here now...I have to escape, but I'm so constricted, I can hardly move.

Dang it....

He started to come more closer to his face, but without thinking, I quickly spat at his face.

He gave me a scowl and I smirked.

"That's what you get-"

Shoichi punched me hard in the stomach which made me fall back on the bed.

"You'll surely get it tonight, Sinon. You watch." Shoichi said with a crazed grin that made me want to puke. That douchebag.

"Come, Johnny. We have plans."

The other guy followed shoichi out the door and I was left alone.

"Kazuto.." I murmured Kazuto's  name under my breath.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

Please....save me.....

A/N:Shinkawa's are both douchebags. Anywho, short chapter. Will update soon!