Time to say goodbye Ch.27

All I could do is just stare, I couldn't bring myself to move a muscle. I could feel the nogitsune scratching at the back of my mind, craving to cause more chaos. The nogitsune was feeding off the pain that was radiating from everyone, all because of me. I killed her, I killed my little sister.

I should have been stronger, I should have been in control, but I wasn't. I wanted to run over and apologize to her, but that wouldn't do anything. She was dead and I listened as her heart beat its last beat, and she breathed her last breath. I wanted to go over and make sure my father was okay, considering he just lost his wife and daughter, but I couldn't.

I was much too weak to face them, I was too weak to face their tears. I couldn't just stand here though, watching them be in pain. The nogitsune loved it, and I knew he would gain control if I stayed. It wasn't like I had a reason to stay anyways, everyone here had given me a teary eyed look most of which resembled hatred. 

I knew they would never forgive me for taking Allison away. I knew I would never forgive myself, so I did what any coward would do and I ran. I ran as fast and as far as I could, then I realized I had a destination.

I ran for a few hours, then I finally arrived at my cabin. As I walked past the door I instantly felt the nogitsune weaken, one of my barriers must weaken him. I walked over to my table and sat down, then I finally let it out. All my tears for my little sister, my Ally, I killed her, it was my fault for not being stronger. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER!" I yelled out throwing a chair as I stood up. I can't protect anyone, I'm only going to hurt them. 

The nogitsune made me worse than I was already, so maybe it was the time I got rid of him; and me. I went over to my collection of potions and other miscellaneous items and grabbed one simple jar. The simple jar that held one of the only things that could kill me, string ray tails. When I left beacon hills I collected some just in case I ever lost control again. 

I figured out that it wasn't just a sting ray tail whip, pretty much any death can happen to an aswang when stingray tails are involved. I started tying the tails together to make something that resembled a rope. I then took the chair that I had previously thrown and stood on it. I tied the Stingray rope onto the beams in my cabin. Then finally I tied it around my neck.

I thought about how much everything has changed since I had gone to Beacon Hills, how much I've changed. I used to only have one opinion on supernatural creatures, and it wasn't any good. Allison was the first person I had ever cared about, she was the first family I had ever known. She taught me to care and love, whether she knew it or not. It was because of her that I met Derek Hale, and it was because of her that I fell in love. 

Derek, he was going to let me die. He said he loved me, he kissed me, he made me think that he cared. Then he left, he got with another girl and was going to let me die. I just had to cause problems, that's all I ever do. So why should something that's only purpose is to destroy, live?

I ruined whatever bond Chis and I had by killing his daughter. I ruined whatever bond I had made with anyone because I was weak. I was too weak to move on, there's only one thing I could do. 

Take a step. So I did.

DEREK'S P.O.V. *When (Y/N) left*

 She just ran and I tried running after her, but she was way too fast. I ran back to where the rest of the group was and looked at Chris who held Allison in his arms. He was managing to hold it together, which was better than what anyone else was doing. "Did you get her?" Chris said still looking at Allison. "No, she was too fast," I say curling my hands into fists. "We need to find her," Chris said handing Allison to a broken looking Scott. Scott picked her up and carried her to Chris's vehicle.

"Why?" Ethan finally said what everyone was thinking. "She's going to hate herself for this. I haven't known her for long, but I know she is going to kill that nogitsune." Chris said with an emotionless face. "The only way to do that-" It's like sudden realization hit everyone, Stiles didn't even need to finish his sentence. 

"She only knows how to kill it by killing herself," Lydia said. I had heard Lydia scream when Allison died, but I don't know how she got here. "Derek, Lydia, and Aiden will you please go get (Y/N)," Said Chris with a pleading look.

We all nod and run off to Lydia's car, before we got in the car Stiles told us that he had his dad track it. He gave Lydia the address and then we headed off. 

We were in the car for a few hours and then we finally pulled up to a cabin. I remember her telling me about it, she had barriers set up for all supernatural creatures. I ran to the door but immediately regretted it when I bounced off the barrier. I tried going through it, but it was too strong. (Y/N) had even put something up to block Lydia from getting in. 

After a few minutes of trying to push through, we all just stopped. I was trying to listen to see if she was just watching us struggle, but I didn't hear anything. I couldn't hear her breathing, I couldn't hear her heart beat. I ran over to where I could see in the window, and the only thing I saw was her hanging from the rafters of the cabin with Stingray tails around her fragile neck. 

I ran back over to the door, the picture of her swinging from the beams filling my head. The pain from her lifeless body hanging there fueled my anger. With my built up anger, I pushed and pushed at the barrier and finally, it busted. 

We all ran into the house and I fell to the ground next to (Y/N). "No, NO! Come on, (Y/N)!" I yelled while unwrapping the stingray tails from her now bruised neck. Lydia was behind Aiden and when she saw (Y/N) she screamed. It was exactly like when she screamed for Allison, it was filled with so much pain it broke every single piece of glass in the surrounding area. 

I guess Lydia had gotten to be pretty close to (Y/N) when she was with Allison. Too, Lydia, it was probably like losing two sisters in one day, so she screamed and screamed. "NOOO, (Y/N)! Please no" Lydia had started of screaming but ended with a whisper as Aiden hugged her. I looked at (Y/N) one last time and started crying.

I loved this girl, and then I left her. I knew she could handle herself with the Oni and I knew I would never be good enough for her. I could feel myself shifting and I let out the loudest howl that I had ever done. 

Then there was a cough, a single cough. Then she opened her beautiful eyes. I guess it wasn't time to say goodbye. 

---------------------(A/N)

So I previously wrote this chapter and it was like 2,000ish words....but it got deleted. SOOO I rewrote it and it's a little shorter and different, but at least I updated. 

How did you guys like Derek's P.O.V? 

Anyways make sure to Comment, Vote, And Follow Me for more.

Sincerely- The Listening To Lana Del Rey Author