The Salvatore Sister; Introduction

~The Salvatore Sister~

Introduction

"Don't scream."

She delicately brushed the brunettes hair to one side, tilting her head in order to have a better view of the side of her neck, her carotid artery at a perfect angle.

She had done this countless of times, making it become a constant routine that she only learned to perfect. Feeding on whoever crossed her path, whether they were innocent or dangerous, young or old. It was apart of who she was, having become numb to the idea that it was wrong.

"You won't remember this," she said, as she eyed the girl with a satisfied expression. She took a moment to breathe in the humans entrancing smell, allowing the urge to hit its peak before she dived in. The long breath only encouraged her to drink every last drop, reminding her to leave her dry. It was exactly what she would do, without any remorse. The vampire grind, euphoria vibrating through her as she swiftly plunged her sharp fangs into the girls neck, viciously piercing her flesh.

It was apart of who she was, and will always be. It's what was necessary to her in order to survive, to be strong. With the countless of threats roaming around the world, it gave her the ability to always be prepared, heightening her senses at an all time high. Even if it wasn't the main aspect of being a vampire, she'd do it anyways. The feeling it gave her being something too entrancing to ever let go. That's just how she was. A careless vampire, unless it came to herself.

The Salvatore let the body slump to the ground with a thud. The once living, breathing human now forgotten.

She stared at the girls limp body pleased at what she had done, failing to stop herself from letting out a laugh. She couldn't help but imagine if that was what she looked like in front of her brothers. A dead girl laying hopelessly on the ground. Was this what the two of them saw before they had abandoned her? No doubt it was a frozen image that was most likely still imprinted on their mind. Her gaze stayed on the mundane for a moment longer as she thought of her cruel brother's, before pivoting around and sauntering away without another glance. Doing the exact thing her brothers did to her.

The memories were always there, always resurfacing in the back of her mind to the point where she only felt numb towards them. Sometimes she found herself dwelling in them, wondering what it would feel like if she went back to them. She knew it wasn't right. Her life as a human, her life with her two brothers, was forever over. Yet sometimes she felt herself wondering what it would be like if she went back to them.

Now, with news of Katherine's doppelgänger being in the hands of the two Salvatore brothers, she can't help but feel the urge to ruin it. Her brothers had watched her die and now they were going to watch Elena Gilbert die.

<><><>

I hope you like the intro! Of course the story line will be slightly different. (I'm editing as I reread this story so i'd like to put it out there that the chapters do get longer and better)