+9

Jhope is just so cute in here😆 and did you see that soft fluffy munchkin hopeful hair!! 😩😵😍  yeah yeah feel me you'all ARMYs around the world.

JHOPE IS WREAKING MY BIASLIST!!
SOMEONE FREAKING STOP HIM!!
😵😵😵😵😵😵
_________________________

-Third person

The bangtan were preparing for their comeback this month and it's getting more and more busier as day pass, hoseok is busy with the choreography making since pd-nim told him that this mv should be easy and jhope can make up some cool steps to use.

The vocal lines/ rapline were practicing their tones of voices high and low, while them, the dance line consist of jimin and jungkook who were also in the vocal line were also incharge of choreography making.
(A/N: well screw it!! all of them are talented made by god himself)

They were given a 1 hour break, Jin hyung was now eating on the side, yoongi sleeping, jimin being obssess with practicing practiced more, namjoon breaking things... kidding!! he was just stretching, jungkook was spacing out expectedly since he just lost the love of his life, well yoongi hyungs younger sister yuri
(A/N: Read my first book titled "WARNING" and you'll know it hehe)

taehyung was talking to hoseok's also younger sister eunhye, they just date last month though but fate was being rude and eunhye has dreams to pursue so she went abroad to finished it.(A/N: Read my second book titled "THIEF" and you'll know it hehe)

And what's left is hoseok who got nothing to do but to look at the ceiling of their practice room thinking about the shy yet evil girl he's suppose to help. An idea pop on his head as he get his phone going through the pictures, he spotted what he wanted to see. Two cute adorable pictures of minji, yes, she was somehow childish and it's cute, don't take it the wrong way, he just love cute and small things, well that's what he thinks.

Hoseok smiles watching every move the girl make either getting angry at him or getting him kicked out but still the girl seems to have a soft side and a weakness and hoseok wants to protect her from everything in this world that may hurt the girl.

She was just like eunhye in many sort of things, they're similar in cuteness of course, but the girl has something against the world and somehow she started hating every living things alive here.

I just want her to be happy again and feel what I feel everytime I go outside and be bless of what I have. To be alive and be joyful of breathing again and again.

Hoseok thought making him sigh as they return back in practicing.