Author's Note

Due to how busy my life has become, and a lack of insperation for this story, I will not be updating this story for a while. To all of you who have liked my story, or just took time to read it, I am very thankful. It means more than a few measly words can express. I wrote the very beginning when I was in sixth grade, and couldn't get it out of my head until I published it here. I believe that God led me to start and continue writing it, but now I feel more led to write in my devotional on here. I have tried my best to write more for this story, but nothing comes. I will not remove it, but now would be the best time to tell me what you think, and I would welcome any ideas for how you want this story to go. I do have very good twists, some of which have already been hinted at, but getting to them is becoming very difficult. This is a special story because I have been writing it for so long, but it is also the first story I've ever actually feel God lead me to write. I do hope you guys will try my other book on here if you haven't already, and I hope to update that more frequently. 

I hope to start writing on this again soon. I really do love this story, and I will leave you guys this hint. I would love to see who gets it right.

Esmerellda is a very special woman, but why do you think she is so very special? I will dedicate the next chapter I will write to whoever gets it right first. :)

God Bless

-Ash