TF2-The bloody Wrench killer.

Start from the beginning

so he walks over towards the man in blue and leans forward. His claws take hold of his own jaw and open his mouth as wide as possible. a black mist of some sort wraps itself around the short man's neck. this suffocates Dell. he opens his eyes as soon as the unknown force starts to strangle him.

he gasps for air as he struggles. the man even makes an attempt to grab the arm of the shadow, but as expected, his hand glides right through the black matter. this caused the engineer to jump. his eyes wide as his vision finally reveals whats before him. it's not a man but marly a shadow with the most horrifying eyes that show no soul inside. he gasps one last time before his eyes close, his life fades away. the shadow smirks, his claws take hold of the tiny Texans jaw and open the engineer's mouth as far as physically possible without breaking it. he crawls into his body.

5 minutes later the still corpse starts to bleed from its eye sockets. it's then that he slowly opens his eyelids to greet the night, his ones icy blue eyes change into a crimson red. they are glowing as the blood streams over his cheeks.

it takes a few moments before his hands and legs start to cooperate as well, slowly moving his fingers of both his real and robotic hand as he slowly rises from the bed.

"finally... after all those years... a body of my own"

the monster inside Dell's body grins so widely that his mouth would stretch all the way up to his ears. his teeth slowly reform into sharp points.

"its time to have some fun~"

the demonic voice booms before it walked over to one of the many toolboxes that lay on the ground. he searched through them and found the perfect weapon.

"oh... this will do nicely. "

he purrs in a deep voice as he takes the default wrench in hand. he then walks over to the closet to look through the engineers' clothes. his hands took hold of every single item in the closet before he threw it out.

it appears to be stocked with work clothes only and it didn't take long for him to find out that they are all the same. the same color, the same size.

the demon groaned at that." that's so lame"

he throws a pair of the work clothes on as well as the belt, helmet, goggles etc.

the overalls got painted in black as soon as it touches the engineers' skin. the shirt turns gray and his eyes got hidden behind the tinted goggles but the glow made it through the glass.

"well. I can forget about fitting in now."

it breathed weirdly as his head twitched in annoyance.

"y-you know what this means right?

I'm going to slaughter all those little, filthy pigs. HAHA!"

he walked out of the room, only to walk into another. gently pushing the door open to the scouts' bedroom. he seems fast asleep despite his unnatural sleeping position. his head nearly touches the floor, so do his arms.the youngest of the Blu members snores loudly. he doesn't see it coming when Dell raised the wrench above his head. he smashed it down upon the scout who's brains get splattered across the ground." a one hit kill. nice~" the demon purrs. he watches the blood drip from his weapon and licks the metallic tasting liquid.

"mh it tastes good. I wonder what your other team mates will taste like."

his eyes glow brighter. the demon can tell that he's getting stronger as soon as he looks in the mirror. without saying a word, the man walks towards the window. the moon had appeared ones again past the clouds. he judges how many hours he has left before the sun will rise. he moves to another room. the next victim is the medic.