Chapter 3: Chase? Chase!

~I do not own Lab Rats~

Bree's POV:

I quickly turn to my younger brother, to see him gripping the side of his neck, and screaming out in pain.

"Chase! Chase!" I yell to him, as he collapses to the floor, unconscious. "Chase," I gasp. I kneel down beside him, and gasp at his pale face and dying body.

I hear a loud grunt, and see Mr. Davenport standing over Douglas. "Adam, see that blue button?" Mr. Davenport asks him pointing to a button on the control table, and Adam nods. "Press it, it should disable the shield."

"Oh, buttons!" Adam says excitedly, as he goes over to the control table and presses the button. I don't feel any different, but that's beside the point.

"Adam, I want you to use your shock wave when I tell you," Mr. Davenport tells him. "Bree you get Chase, and apply pressure to his neck." I do as told, and pick up Chase, and head towards the door.

"Ready?" Mr. Davenport says to Adam, as he readies his foot, to be released from Douglas's stomach, which is holding him down. Adam nods at the response. "Ok... now!" Mr. Davenport releases his foot and Adam sends his shock wave through the room. The while room rumbles and shakes like an earthquake, and I almost drop Chase.

"Go, go! Run!" Mr. Davenport yells to us, and I speed outside.

Adam, comes out first, then Mr. Davenport, who has an unconscious Douglas, and as soon as they get out, the whole room collapses.

"Why'd you bring him?" I ask.

"He may be evil, but he is my brother, and I won't kill him. I'll just lock him up at one of my facilities. We have to get Chase home first, come on." Mr. Davenport urges.

I speed Mr. Davenport to his top secret hospital, along with Chase, and he immediately brings him to one of the doctors. I never even knew he had a secret hospital, at least he does, and we have some hope that Chase will make it.

I quickly go and get Adam and Douglas, who Mr. Davenport instantly gives to one of his officials who whisks him away to some facility.

~

Mr. Davenport's POV:

I sit down outside the room that Chase is supposed to be placed in once he's out of surgery, if he lives that is.

No, I will not think that way, Chase will make it, he's a fighter.

I am quickly joined by Adam and Bree, and we all share the same expression, sorrow.

After about five minutes of awkward silence, it is Bree who breaks the ice. "Shouldn't Leo know what's going on?" She asks.

"Already done, he found out through the headset, and I sent my jet to bring him here," I explain.

"So, what exactly is this place?" Bree asks.

"It's my top secret hospital, only used for mishaps, from experiments that I don't want anyone to know about. I also have this section blocked off from all the rest, because it is reserved for you three, and only my most trusted doctors and employees even have heard of, and only about half of them have even been here." I explain to her.

We sit in silence for an hour, until the nurse, Mrs. Amanda Bird, comes out. I immediately stand, ready for whatever comes my way.

"How is he?" I blurt out. She looks down, and sighs.

"Well, there's good news, and then there's bad news," she says.

"Why is it always like that?" I ask. "Okay, what's the bad news?"