Chapter 2: Big Mistake

~I do not own Lab Rats~

Chase's POV:

"Douglas!" Bree gasps. "I should've known, as soon as we defeated him and that Krane guy, he fled, I should've known that he was going to return."

"Bree, don't worry," Mr. Davenport starts. "That's what all this training was for, and none of us would've known, especially that he would return so soon."

"Well, what are we waiting for, we need to go get Adam back now," I say, prepared to leave.

"Chase, wait," Mr. Davenport says, as he stops me by grabbing my right shoulder. "You can't."

"Why not?"

"First off, we have no idea where Adam is, second, we have no idea what to expect when we do find him, and third, you're injured. There is no way I'll let you out yourself in any danger in your position. I'm sorry, Chase." He tries to comfort me by putting a comforting hand on my shoulder, but I pull away.

"No," I say.

"What do you mean, no?" Bree asks, joining the conversation.

"What I mean is, we can just track Adam from the GPS signal from his bionic chip, and I'll be alright, I feel fine," I argue.

"Chase-" Mr. Davenport tries to start, but I interrupt.

"No, I'm going no matter what you say or do," I say with a stern look on my face.

Mr. Davenport sighs, "Alright Chase, I'll see what I can do." I smile smugly at my victory. Mr. Davenport closes the surveillance footage, and opens up a map showing Adam, Bree, and I's location through the GPS in our bionic chip.

"Those two dots are you and Bree, and that one, way over there, is Adam," Mr. Davenport explains. His location, seems familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it."

"That's Douglas's old lab!" Leo suddenly blurts out, and my eyes widen in realization as he says that.

"Now what are we waiting for, let's go," I say, heading toward my capsule. Out of the corner of my eye I see Bree giving Mr. Davenport an unsure look.

"Bree, why are standing there, go suit up," he urges her.

I reach my capsule, and have very little trouble getting in with my injured arm, and to my left I see Bree get in with ease.

~

Bree's POV:

Chase and I step out of our capsules in our mission suits, ready to go. Mr. Davenport leaves and tells us to wait, and that he'll be right back. Two minutes later he comes out with a similar mission suit on as us.

"If you're going against my brother, you're not going alone," he announces. I see Leo's head perk up, and he rushes over.

"It appears that you may need some Back Up!" Leo says while doing a Superman pose. Mr. Davenport shakes his head, and reaches over and lowers Leo's arms.

"Leo, I need you to stay back, and work as the mission coordinator, and stay at your mission specialist desk. You will be in charge of monitoring the mission."

"Aw, Big D, I want to go on a mission, they're cool," Leo complains.

"Leo, your mom would kill me if I even let you near that place, and with her out on a business trip, I'm fully in charge of you." Mr. Davenport explains.

"Alright," Leo finally agrees, and slumps into his chair.

"What are we waiting for," Chase starts. "Let's go get back my brother!"