Kidnapped

Author's (POV)

Lay was in pain. He slowly got up from the road and walked towards his car groaning and went inside it. He started the engine and drove back to their pack house. He reached there in 7 minutes. He got of the car and went to the front door. He rang the doorbell and Baekhyun opened the door. His eyes widened and gasped when he saw Lay's condition. He quickly hold up Lay. "What happened? Hyung are you okay? Kris hyung come here quickly." He yelled.

Kris's (POV)

I was in my room when I heard Baekhyun yell. I quickly ran out of my room and to the front door. There I saw Baekhyun trying to hold up Lay who had a stab wound. I quickly helped Baekhyun hold up Lay and bring him inside the living room and laid him down on the couch. Then everyone came running downstairs. Suho immediately broke down when he saw his mate's condition but Luhan was comforting him.

"Hey hey Lay are you okay?" I asked calmly but inside I was panicking. "I-I am fine. I just need to clean my wound. B-but hyung you have to find Kyungsoo and Jimin." He said. "What happened? Where are they?" I asked. "T-they got kidnapped on our way back. T-there were 5 alpha and I couldn't fight all of them. The 5 alphas took Kyungsoo and Jimin. I couldn't p-protect them." He said on the verge of crying out loud. "Xiumin clean up his wound and patch it up and Suho stay with your mate." I said and they did what I said.

Then I walked towards Sehun who was shaking with anger, rage, sadness, etc. "Don't worry Sehun. We will find them no matter where they are." I said hugging him. And I pulled away from him when he stopped shaking. But still his eyes were glowing gold because of the rage and sadness he felt.

Sehun's (POV)

After I calm down, I decided to call Namjoon hyung to tell him about the kidnapping. I dialed his number and he picked up on the fourth ring.

Namjoon: Hello.

Me: Namjoon hyung please come to our house quickly. All of you. There is an emergency. Kyungsoo and Jimin got kidnapped on their way back from shopping. Lay hyung is badly hurt. He said there were 5 alphas and that he couldn't fight them.

Namjoon: Shit. We are coming there soon. And Sehun tell Kris hyung that Nuest's submissive Ren also got kidnapped today.

Me: Okay hyung. Come quickly.

Then I hanged up the call. I went to where Kris hyung was and told him about Ren's kidnapping. "Who the fuck is doing all these? Sehun call the others. And by others I meant BAP, NCT, VIXX, BtoB, Nuest and F(x). We need to find the kidnapped omegas soon." He said and I did what he told me to do.

Author's (POV)

Kris was scared. He has never been this scared in his life. BTS members came after 10 minutes. And Kris noticed that Yoongi's eyes were also glowing golden like Sehun's eyes because of the sadness and rage he felt. Then after some times, other packs which they called also came and they hold a meeting. They decided to first investigate about who was doing the kidnapping and which pack was doing it. And BAP happily offered to investigate about it. They decided to stay together in a house until they solve this case.

In somewhere far away...

Kyungsoo's (POV)

I slowly opened my eyes and I looked around the room I was in. The room was dark, cold and it was unfamiliar. Suddunly I remembered what happened to us when we were on our way back to our house. I look around properly in the dark room in panic and I saw 4 other males in this room excluding Jimin who was laying unconscious beside me. And the 4 others were omegas."Jimin jimin wake up." I called out. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around in panic. "H-hyung where are we? Are we kidnapped by those alphas?" He asked referring to the alphas who kidnapped and injected us with something. And I nodded at him. "Yes we are kidnapped here Jimin bit calm down okay I know that our packs will find us soon." I said.

Just then the door opened, and two alphas came inside dragging a male omega with them who was trying to escape. "P-please let me go." The omega yelled. "We didn't kidnapped you to just let you go." The kidnappers hissed and their eyes glowed red and I suddenly remembers the man who tried to kill me the day me and Sehun met. They left the omega; pushing him on the floor harshly making the omega whine.

Author's (POV)

After the kidnappers were gone, Jimin and Kyungsoo slowly approached the omega who was on the floor. "Hey are you okay?" Kyungsoo called out. The omega turned around and looked at them in surprise. "I-I am not okay." He said. "What's your name?" Kyungsoo asked. "I am Ren. The submissive of Nuest pack. And I am soon going to be the mother of three pups." Ren said with a sad smile. "Well I am Kyungsoo. I am the submissive of EXO pack. And i am soon going to be the mother of 2 pups" kyungsoo said. "And I am Jimin. The submissive of BTS pack. And soon to be a mother of 2 pups." Jimin introduced himself.

They remained in silent after the introduction. But Ren broke the silence. "Do you think we will be able to escape from here?" Ren asked. "I think we will. I know that our pack will come to find us and take us away from here. I believe my mate." Kyungsoo said and the other two nodded. "Let's rest a little. Sleep for now okoy." Kyungsoo said.

'Please Sehun. Find me quickly.' Kyungsoo prayed before he falls asleep along with the two other omegas.

So how is this chapter. The story is going to end soon. And the pack who are kidnapping this omegas will be revealed in next chapter so stay tuned. Enjoy reading. Bye bye.☺☺☺