First Day of School

Kyungsoo's (POV)

Today is the first day of my school. I woke up a little early because of the nervousness I felt. Just as I woke I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a bath. After that I made breakfast for myself. I fried some eggs and bacon and ate it quietly. It was already 7:00 am and the school starts at 8:30 am so I started to get ready for school. I wore the new school dress and it looks great on me. I decided to go to school ny walking since I was staying near it, in a rented house. I walk to school enjoying the view of the forest. The forest is full of flowers making it beautiful.

I reached school in 15 minutes. I went towards where the school reception was. "Are you a new guy? What is your name" the receptionist whose name is Heechul asked me. "My name is Do Kyungsoo" I replied with a smile" He than gave me my schedules and the map of the school.

I look at my schedule and found out that I have 'Literature' for my first class in room no. 3-D. I tried to find the room but I couldn't find it so I took help from others to find it. Other others helped me without any second thought.

Author's (POV)

The male students were already drooling over Kyungsoo. Some of them were even forming a crush at his cuteness. And one of the guy drooling over Kyungsoo was Dongwoon, a vampire from BEAST Clan who is a senior. He was looking at Kyungsoo's ass which was jiggling with every step he take. "You know that you are practically drooling right" Junsu a member of BEAST clan asked. "Yes I know. Everyone is. Look at his cute feminine body and that jiggling ass." Dongwoon replied and Junsu scowled but inside Junsu was also fangirling over Kyungsoo's cuteness.

Kyungsoo's (POV)

I lastly found my class and went inside. I look around in search of a vacant sit. There was 2 vacant seat on the back so I went there and sat down. After 5 minutes the school bell rang and the teacher came in.
The teacher asked me to introduce myself so I went in front of the class and introduced myself. "Hello. My name is Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you all" and smiled.
"Okay then Kyungsoo. My name is Kim Ryeowook but you can just call me hyung because I am not that old and I am your home room teacher" my teacher said. I smiled at Ryeowook hyung nodding then he told me to go back and seat and started teaching his lessons.

Sehun's (POV)

I am late and it's all thanks to my pack members. Damn them. It's always like this. They always make me late for my class. I walked in my class with an emotionless face. Mr. Kim/ Ryeowook stopped teaching and I rolled my eyes at him. Then suddenly a sweet scent attack my nose making me a little dizzy.

I look around trying to find the source of the smell and my eyes fall on a new guy, who is looking at me with wide innocent eyes. And I felt like melting when our eyes met. I breath in the scent again and my wolf side howled because lastly me have found our mate. My heart knew that the new guy was my mate. And I realised everything is gonna change since I found my mate.

I walked towards the new guy and sat beside him. "Hi my name is Sehun. Nice to meet you" I introduce myself. "Hi My name is Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you too." he said.
Mr. Kim continued his lessons. Kyungsoo, my mate was taking notes the whole class while I was staring at him. And I realised I was wipped.

Hello guys!😊😊 I will upload the new chapter tomorrow. The fun is just starting. Ugh shipping Kyungsoo oppa with other idols is my duty.😀😀. Enjoy reading. Bye bye😘😘.