Chapter 1: The Accident

~I do not own Lab Rats~

Bree's POV:

I awoke to the sound of Mr. Davenport knocking on Adam, Chase, and I's capsules.

"Get up; I don't want to start late!" He yells urgently at us.

"Why do we have to get up so early, on a Saturday?" I complain as I come out of my capsule, after we all change, of course.

"Because, you three need to train, especially with Douglas out there," Mr. Davenport explains. I tilt my head back, and groan in response, but walk forward to the elevator. "Trust me, you'll be thanking me later!" Mr. Davenport yells to us as we enter the elevator and head upstairs.

When the door opens, we're welcome by the sound and scent, of bacon sizzling on the stove. My unhappiness immediately disappears, and is replaced by the emptiness of my stomach.

"You're just in time for breakfast, come sit," Tasha welcomes us, and gestures for us to sit down, which we do.

The plates in front of us aren't empty for long, as soon as Tasha sets down the bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage in front of us, we instantly fill our plates. Mine has three pancakes, along with five pieces of bacon, and some eggs.

While I eat, I can't help, but smile as I watch Adam scarf down his eighth pancake. I also can't help, but smile at Chase's disgusted face as he too watches Adam eat.

Half way through Adam's tenth pancake, Leo comes and joins us at the table, and fills his plate.

"Hey, Adam, save some of those pancakes for me!" He complains. Adam is about to respond when Mr. Davenport comes into the room.

"Come on you three, training was supposed to start at nine, and it's nine-fifteen!" He practically yells at us. We all groan and get up, following him to the elevator. "Leo, when you're done, I would also like you in the lab."

"You got it Big D!" Leo yells to him as the elevator doors close.

When we reach the lab, we immediately suit up, and start our training.

About fifteen minutes in, is when Leo joins us at his mission specialist table. Then, about half way through, we are working on hand-to-hand combat, with bionics, of course. Adam and I have just finished going against each other, now it's his and Chase's turn. It was supposed to be me against Chase next, but I got caught off guard, and got hit hard in the right shoulder, I'm alright, but I was hit hard enough that I couldn't keep going. In training we're not supposed to get hurt, but occasionally we do, but never severe.

~

Chase's POV:

Adam and I both face each other and get in our fighting stances, and Mr. Davenport tells us to begin.

Adam immediately starts, with a punch aimed for my face, and I instantly block it. I fight back with a levitation kick, and he ducks just in the nick of time. Adam then shoots his heat vision at me, and I deflect it with my force field. He instantly picks up a barrel that's right next to him, and throws it at me, and I'm able to stop it with my molecular kinesis, but it was harder than I thought, the barrel must be really heavy. That's why I wasn't prepared for the second barrel.

There was a second barrel next to the other one, which he picks up, and throws toward me. I'm caught off guard, and when I notice the barrel coming towards me I instantly try to stop it. I'm too tired, and the barrel is too heavy, so I'm unable to stop it from colliding with my body.

Right away, my head is exploding with pain, and I can't feel my left arm, black spots dance across my vision. I can faintly hear someone yelling my name, but I can't tell who. Then the black dots decide to takeover, and then, there's nothing.