~G~

"Geez..be careful will you?"

"I looked up and saw Alex"

"What a suprise..i cant believe a filthy girl like you will join in the games.." she said while glaring.

"Im sorry" i appologized.

I quickly ran towards Allison's room while theres only 30 minutes left to start.

I walked and passed through Allison's Room. I also peeked inside but theres no one i can see. i decided to go in but theres only silence.

"I guess hes not here.." i thought to myself trying to go out and look for other places in the school.

Once i took a step back, i can feel someone already.

it held both of my shoulders from behind and then the warmth made me blush.

"Are you crazy? Being out here and getting late in the challenge; Our team might be disqualified because of you." His voice was calm and i can feel it smiling.

I turned around and it was really Allison.

"Oh..w-w-we should GO THEN!" I said with my trembling voice.

"Yeah, lets go!" He said grabbing my hand and dragging me outside while we run.

When we arrived, i can see Reil's serious and panicked face.

I hope she wont get mad.

I also saw two new faces. Another boy and girl.
We stopped and panted then Reil sighed in relief.

"..i thought our team will be disqualified." Reil said smiling.

"If were disqualified ofcourse that Girl will pay." Deona cursed under her breath.

"Well..lets listen to the first challenge then!" Kaisey said excitingly.

Reil looked at me and grabbed the two other persons.

"This is Shawn and Jireyun. They are one of the smartest class in our school."  She stated.

"Ahh i see.."

A girl and a boy. Shawn got a normal look with black hair and blue eyes while Jireyun had a white-dyed hair with glasses.

She looks serious and scary though. But not the same as  ..Kella..pshh nevermind..

"ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE FIRST CHALLENGE??" The announcer started.

"THE FIRST CHALLENGE IS..COOKING!" It continued and alot of students screamed and jumped out of Excitement.

"Well..cooking isnt that bad." Reil looked at us and we all had a nervous look.

"Whatever.." Reil rolled her eyes and focused back for more infos.

"ALL MEMBERS MUST PARTICIPATE AND THE TEAM LEADER AND ITS ASSISTANT WILL BE THE JUDGE." It continued.

"Whos the assistant?" I asked.

"No other than Kaisey." Derick replied.

"Hm ok!" I happily said turning my attention back to the announcer.

"..LETS SEE WHO WILL GET THE MOST DELICOUS AND THE BEST DESSERT MAKER IN THIS SCHOOL!" It said.

I think tomorrow will be the battle of both schools. Today will be 10 challenges. And also for tomorrow. The last challenge will be the final.

I looked at the other teams beside us and saw Yani. Yani was smiling happily. Im sure shes excited and when i focus behind her, there i saw Alex.

Alex wasnt smiling nor jumping out of excitement at all.. but it seems like shes staring at someone. I followed her gaze and realized she was staring at Allison.

Allison didnt notice because he was too busy listening in the announcements.

"..EACH TEAM, WILL ONLY HAVE TWO WINNERS! SO..LETS START!" i heard.

Later on, each team had Tables and other cooking stuffs like Oven, fridge(but there were only three large Fridges).

'I wonder what i will make..?'

Thinking deeply..all inside my mind were Ramen, Spaghetti, cake, iceream, cheesecake......

"Think.." i whispered as i think harder.

THATS RIGHT!

JAPANESE RICE OMELETTE!!

my eyes were sparkling
When i thought of that dish..its not really a kind of Dessert but..they didnt say its not allowed if its not a dessert *0*

"So..Kelly, what are you going to cook?" Someone asked. But i didnt know who it was so i just answered it.

"Oh..a simple recipe!" I said excitingly. When i looked who it was, it was Allison.

"I see..well, goodluck then!" He said and winked at me. I blushed lightly and then he turned away.

At Alex's-

"How dare she.."

Back to Kelly's-

Everything was ready. My team was already prepared for the challenge while Reil and Kaisey watched as we cook.

On the right side of me was Deona and on the left side was Allison.

Allison seemed troubled of something--but he still looks cute tho..xD

Anyways..i dont have time to think about since the challenge will start any seconds right now.

And also, i have already worn my Apron and everything was ready.(Ingredients were there ofcourse).

"MAY THE TIME..BEGIN  .." i heard one teacher said and i became nervous.

Thats where i realized..
Im not so sure about the steps..i mean--i know the steps but..not surely.

"NOW!" It started.

Everyone went busy and started to cook.

I chopped down mushrooms,  chicken breast, Onion and cooked it. But first i cooked the rice and next to it were the chopped Onions and Chicken breasts.

I applied ketchup after it and mixed it whole.

"ooh..that smells good, Kelly!" I heard Kaisey's voice behind me while i mix.

"Thanks Kaisey.." i replied.

After mixing it, i put them in a plate and cooked an egg omelet.

'The final part' I said in my mind.

"I hope this will taste good.." I whispered getting more nervous.

Once I was finished I placed the omelette on a plate.
"That looks good, Kelly! I wish I will be the one to taste it first.." She said from behind and smiled taking down notes.

"Kelly, your finished? Place it there then." Reil's Voice was heard from a distance. Then I nodded.

I went and placed my omelette in the table and sat down in a chair next to it.

"It will be fine, right?...everyone gets to make a mistake...on..cooking." I said to myself as I calmed myself

Later on, everyone was ready to present their desserts..Reil and Kaisey were also tasting each food.

"Yours is so good, Derick.." Kaisey said while taking down notes after tasting his dish.
"What was it called again?" Kaisey continued.
"Well..it was Called Chicken Curry.." He answered.

Reil and Kaisey moved to Deona's.
"What's yours, Deona?" Reil asked.

"Strawberry cheesecake" she replied and smiled like a person with no worry.

Come to think of it, its my turn next. I wonder if I'll win..and by the way, I love the look of Deona's cheesecake. It looked so good and yummy..

"Next is.." Reil said looking at my recipe. "Hm what's that?" She asked.

"It a Japanese Rice OMELETTE!!" I said happily.

Then I watch Reil eating it so is Kaisey. I gulped and went nervous when they took down notes

I wonder who the winner will be...

Melyanie-chan~