Chapter 35

We walked in and a part of arms right away wrapped around me. I looked to see it was Hermione.

"Hermione, can you let me go so I can breathe? I am fine." I told her.

"I am sorry Gins. Just so happy to see you." She told me.

"It's fine." I told her.

"Ginny." I heard. I turned to see Draco. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back.

"I am okay. I promise." I told him.

"Hello there Ginny. How are you?" I heard behind me. I let go of Draco and turned around to see Dumbledore.

"Hello Professor Dumbledore. I am better now that I am back. You wanted to talk." I asked him.

"Yes. I wanted to talk to you about everything." He told me.

"Sure." I told him.

"It is up to you who you want in the room." He told me.

"I don't care. Everyone can stay." I looked around the room. I really didn't care anymore. People get upset or mad to bad. "What do you talk about?" I asked him.

"Everything that probably can help us. If you don't mind." Dumbledore said to me.

I then took a breath and then told them everything I saw, found, and know. They weren't a lot. They kept me way from all that. I think they did that for a reason.

"That is everything. I promise." I told him.

"I know you won't lie to me. So no worries." He told me.

"Thanks. It has been a long day. Do you mind if I go to bed?" I asked.

"No. Go right ahead Ms. Weasley. You must be tired." He told me.

I then got up and headed to the Gryffindor common room. But I was not walking alone. I was being followed. I then took a left instead of a right. I then lend against the wall and waited to attack. I heard footsteps coming around the corner. I then grabbed the first person. To see it was...