Chapter 21

"Well they want to get know you guys and get along. So I thought why not start now. We need to do something." I said.

"Okay raven." Pansy said looking at them.

"Welcome to the Slytherin's house." Draco said from the staircase.

"Thanks." Hermione said.

"So are you guys just going to stand there or come and sit down?" I asked sitting on the coach with Blaise.

"So what do you guys do for fun down here?" Dean asked taking a seat in a chair. The rest of my friends who were Gryffindor and came with me found seats or sat on the floor.

"Same things you guys do. We are not that different." Blaise said.

"Oh yeah." Dean said.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Draco asked coming to sit next to me. So I was now sitting Draco and Blaise.

"I don't. What do you guys want to do?" Hermione asked.

"What about we hang here and talk? Try to get to know each other." I said to them.

"Okay sound good Raven." Pansy said.

"I have a question." Neville said.

"What is it?" Draco asked.

"Why do you guys call Ginny Raven?" He asked them.

"Because she is like a Raven. She has black hair like a raven feather. Also get her mad enough she will attack you with her claws." Pansy said.

"Funny Pansy. But yeah that is the reason. Pansy is the one who came up with it." I said.

"Oh okay. It makes sense." Neville said.

"Yeah. It is just a nickname I came up with." She said.

We hanged out in Slytherin's house for a long time. Then we saw the time and we had to go. I hugged Pansy, Blaise, and Draco and walked back to Gryffindor with the rest.

"Well that was nice. I really think we can do this. A start of something new." Hermione said.

"Yeah. I know. I feel like this will go well." I said. We got back to the common room and headed to bed. It was late and I was tired.

It has been a while since that moment. Everything is going great. Neville has been hang out with Draco. Hermione and the Patel sisters has been hang out with Pansy. Dean and Shamus has been hang out with Blaise. We all have been hanging out a lot.

It was a beautiful morning. I went for a run. I was running until I saw something at the edge of the woods. I got closer and it ran away. I looked around to see if anyone else was around. But no one else was around. I wanted to know what it was. So I ran after it.Every time I got close to what it was it ran away. A few times it stopped and waited for me to catch up. When I ran into a middle of a field. Then whatever that was disappeared. I looked around for it. But I never found it. I was about to leave when I heard something moving behind me. Then I heard my name,

"Ginny."

I turned around to see....