A Goddess's Help

Olympus
14th April 2017
It's been two weeks now since Nettie had visited, tempers were fraying and most blamed Mor's for her disappearance.
I had heard more than one of us ask the goddess for help to find her.
I low ting sounded through the hall and Erebus moved to receive our realms version of post
"What is it" Boreas asked looking up
Attis turned it over in his hand "a postcard from Earth"
Everyone looked up "from who" Pan asked
"It doesn't say" he replied
Mor's snatched it from his hand looking at the picture "the famous mythological library collection, Angel Falls, Maine" he read from the front before turning it over "where dreams walk true"
"What" we all rose and crowded round him
"Thank you Goddess" I murmured
I looked at the others hopefully, "A clue to find Nettie?"
Mor's looked at me "worth a try" he agreed looking at the others who all nodded.
"Lets go"
Xx
We grabbed our bags and summoned a portal to Angel Falls Earth
"Denied" a voice boomed through the hall
"Why" Pan shouted
There was a flash of white and we all stepped back as Zeus stood before us
"Why are you going there" he demanded pointing his bolt at us threateningly.
Mor's stepped forward and bowed "we are going after the seventh from our prophecy and we believe she is in Angel Falls"
Zeus looked at us carefully "the prophecy that sees us rise or fall is linked to a human?"
"We are not sure" Attis said stepping up next to Mor's "some of us believe she is not human, she can dream walk and has been visiting us each night for years, until two weeks ago when we saw that she hears the same mark as we all do"
"Is that all" he questioned
"No, her birthday is also the same as ours and she will be twenty one, she lives with her guardian, no parents and Pegasus took to her immediately, letting her ride him, he's been in the meadow ever night since as if he's waiting for her, we have been watching for her return too in places she has been before" I told him.
Zeus frowned "last time she was here where did she appear"
"Your temple in Elysium" Boreas said
"Impossible, that temple is sealed, no one can get in there except me"
"I'm telling you that's where I found her and it let me in too" Boreas argued.
We watched as Zeus paced the hall, frowning and muttering under his breath, his bolt crackling with warning
"Describe this girl and what is her name"
"Why" Helios asked
Zeus's bolt flared and Helios flew back pinned against the wall struggling to get free
"Her name" Zeus roared
"Nettie, we call her Nettie but her name is Serenity" Pan shouted quickly rushing to help Helios as Zeus released him.
Zeus looked at Mor's pointing his bolt at him "describe her"
"Petite, curved, beautiful, rich brown hair and stunning gr....."
"Green eyes" Zeus finished for him lowering the bolt and resuming his pacing.
I looked at the others all watching Zeus's odd behaviour in silence, Attis caught my eye and shrugged.
"Your portal request is granted, but you will find this girl and bring her to me"
"What" Helios and Pan shouted together "why"
"Don't not challenge me boy, bring me the girl, do you understand" he boomed before flashing away leaving a portal behind.
Xx
We looked at each other until pan broke the silence "what the gods was that about, and why did Zeus get involved with a simple portal request" I asked them.
"I'm not taking Nettie to him, he hates humans, he will kill her" Mor's states.
"I agree but we have to find her first" Boreas replies.
Xx
Olympus
Zeus's apartment
I look down at the faded picture in my hand, "Faith" I whisper stroking the image of the girl in front of a waterfall "what happened?"