Chapter 13

"I already make the reservation, don't worry friend ko ang owner nito. I have 20% stocks here.

She doesn't knew how rich Uel is till now. She felt so little.

"Hey, why do you look so uncomfortable."

"I just realize, kung gaano kalayo ang agwat natin sa buhay."

"Doesn't matter. I love you."

"Come on lets go inside. I have a surpise for you."

She was in awe, nang makita niya ang sorpresa nito. Its a candle light diner held sa isang private room ng hotel, may mga red roses petals pa na nakakalat sa sahig. What more romantic is, May naroon pa na tumutugtog ng violin, pumailan lang sa buong silid ang paburito niyang kanta. Got to believe in magic na pinasikat ni David pomeranz.

"Uel." She was teary eyed while staring at him.

"You love it?"

"Yes... oh my gosh, how do you know that's one my favorite song?" Nang biglang maisip si Liz ay lihim siyang natuwa. "Nope, I know it's Liz."

"Your friend is very helpful."

"May I?"

She just nod happily.

Take me to your heart,
Show me where to start,
Let me play the part of your first love;
All the stars are right,
Ev'ry wish is ours tonight, my love.
Pity those who wait,
Trust in love to faith,
Findin' out too late that they've lost it;
Never letting go,
They will never know the ways of love.
Got to believe in magic,
Tell me how two people find each other
In a world that's full of strangers;
You've got to believe in magic,
Somethin' stronger than the moon above
'Cause it's magic when two people fall in love.
I may never know
Why I need you so,
All I need to know is this feeling;
Handle it with care,
We were born to share this dream, my love.

This is all like magic.

French cuisine ang ini-serve sa kanila, at kahit hindi niy maintindihan ang mga pangalan ng appitizer, main course at dessert, she ate everything that was on her plate. Enjoying every minute of this once in a lifetime experience. And what more special is she's with the one she loved​.

She blushed ng napansin niyang pinagmamasdan pala siya ni Uel. For how long Hindi niya alam. Nang tingnan niya Ang plate nito ay halos Hindi pa nito nababawasan ang pagkain nito.

"Don't be shy, I enjoyed watching you eat. I'll give the chef a compliment for serving us a great meal.'

She looked elsewhere.

"Here, belated happy birthday." Pagkatapos ay inabot sa kanya Isang malimit na kulay blue na kahon. May nakasulat doon na Cartier.

"I can't​ accept that Uel. It's to much."
"I won't accept no for an answer. I choose this specially for you, hoping you will like it."

"But-"

"Common open it. Please." Tinangap niya ang regalia nito. She knew it is expensive.

"Okay, but this is the first the last."

"I can't promise you that Kate,."

She pout. Napailing na lang siya because there's no way that she gonna win. "Ohh, Uel it's lovely." Isang necklace na may pendant na Ruby ang nasa loob ng asul na kahon.

"That's​ is your birth stone. Let me put on you." When the necklace was place on her neck, he murmured. "Lovely."

"Thank you. Iingatan ko ito."

"I'm glad you like it, common, may Isa pa tayong pupuntahan."

Ang last pits stop nila ng gabing iyon ay isang park sa loob Ng subdivision nina uel. Nagtaka siya Kung bakit walang katao-tao sa park. Tanging sa isang wooden bench lang may ikaw. Inalis nito ang vest na suot nito at ipanatong sa damit niya. She can smell his expensive cologne. She just murmured her gratitude.

"Let sit."

Magkatabi silang umupo sa bench. "Come closer." Which she did. He gently lean her on his shoulder. At tahimik nilang pinagmasdan ang mga bituin sa langit. Right at that moment, she knew, she home.

"Thanks you for bringing me here uel." Bulong niya habang nakatingin pa rin siya sa mga bituin.

"I knew you will love this place. This is the perfect time and place for me to ask you something."

"Will you-" he didn't finished what he's about to say, when he was interrupted by the constant ringing of his phone.