Confrontation

They all stare at me with their jaws dropped and I feel my cheeks heating up. I do love Robbie Kay, but I also hate him. He is what kills me inside but what also makes me happy inside.

Man I am fucked up.

I slowly stand up and all their eyes are focused on me.

"What are you doing?" Ella asks coming to my side. I look into her brown eyes and sigh.

"It's time I have a little chat with Robbie."

"Do you want us to come?" Christian raises an eyebrow, while he leans against the wall.

I shake my head no and I clench my fists. "No, this is mainly my mess so im going to clean it up, cuz Robbie sure as hell doesn't."

They nod hesitantly and I grab my lucky black hoodie off of my bed and walk over to the door. I grip onto the cold handle and slowly turn the knob.

The door creaks open but before I walk out I look back at everyone. A tear falls from my eye and I take a deep breath.

"Im sorry." I whisper before walking out the door and slamming it shut.

I stroll down the cold hallways and put my hoodie on, pulling it over my arms. I run a hand down the front of the hoodie to crease out the edges and I slowly make my way to Robbie's room.

This is a bad idea Miranda.

No it's not.

Ugh.

I get to Robbie's room and stand a foot away from the white door, just staring at it. My feet lock in place and I feel my knees trembling.

"I can't do this." I murmur turning my back to the door.

"Miranda?"a british voice rings through my ears.

Shit.

I slowly turn to face Robbie and I see him in some gray sweats and a white t-shirt. He is standing outside his door holding a key.

So he wasn't even there when I was going to knock!?

I COULD HAVE LEFT!

I hate you Robbie.

But I also love you.

Ugh.

"Um hi?" I state, but it comes out more like a trembling question.

He leans his body against the door and asks,"What are you doing here?"

I let out a soft sigh and tuck my hands in my pockets. "I came to talk to you."

"About?"

"Things?"

"What kind of things?"

"JUST THINGS OK!?" I yell, making my face turn red in anger.

His lips tuck into a smirk and he puts his key into the lock.

"I've always liked fiesty Miranda." he mumbles in my ear as I walk past him and into his room.

I shutter at his warm breath trickling down my neck and goosebumps form.

I awkwardly lean against the wall where the window is above me and the light shines down onto my face. I look out and see the bright stars twinkling and I hear Robbie plopping down onto the mattress behind me.

"Can you make this quick? I had a long night." he mutters. I turn to face his smirking self and I cross my arms.

"I bet you I had a longer night than you did! You probably just fucked your girlfriend who you DID cheat on!" I yell.