Arrested

Chapter 11

------------------------------

Christian and I ran out of the doors to see a cop man handling James' arms. Police cars surrounded the campus and more students came into the view to watch the scene in front of us.

"Get your fucking hands off of me!" James screamed as he attempted to yank his arms out of the mans hold.

I turned back towards Christian and his gaze traveled to a Liz leaning her back against the wall, crying.

"Oh my god." I mumbled as I ran over to her.

"Liz, what's wrong? Why are they arresting James?" I looked at her slumped over body and knelt down next to here, cradling her in my arms.

"I-I told." Was all she said. And all she had to say before I knew what she was talking about.

I moved my focus towards the men trying to force James in the car, but he wouldn't budge. He was resisting. The sound of heels clacking against the cement made me turn my attention to the 2 girls running over to us.

"What the hell is happening?!" They both screamed, gesturing over to James and the police.

"Liz told the school that James raped us. Well, almost raped us." I looked down at Liz while Mackenzie and Ella stood frozen in shock.

"H-He what?" Ella kneeled down by our sides and held onto my hand tightly. "Why didn't you tell us-"

Another irritating scream interrupted Ella's voice. "Fuck off!" He screamed as he punched the cop in the gut.

Holy shit. I've never seen anyone more angry..

I was snapped out of my trance when I saw Christian sprinting over to James. He pulled him away from the men and threw him to the ground. James threw a punch at Christian. His face stayed to the side for a moment, taking in that he just hit him.

He then turned back to James and started punching the shit out of him. A cop came up behind Christian and pulled him off of James' damaged body. The man then walked Christian over to us and threw him against the wall, letting him slide down to our level. I immediately crawl over to him, looking at him bloody jaw.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I tried wiping the blood off with the pad of my thumb, and he winced in pain.

"Yeah." He groaned, moving his hand up to touch his chin. I wrapped my arms around him so a split second, then pulled away.

"What was that...?" Mackenzie asked, eyeing us both, pointing her finger between us.

"Uh.. A hug...?" I answered back in a 'Duh' tone.

Out of nowhere, we heard a loud gun shot from behind us. We turned to see a cop holding a gun in his hand, pointed at the sky.

"Everybody shut up! Get the boy." He motioned for James' limp body and 2 police guards ran over and picked him up by his arms. James was to weak to fight back, so he kinda just... Hung there.

"Why are they arresting him?" Christian asked, staring into my eyes. I never realized how hot he was. His deep brown eyes looked into mine and I was mesmerized. I leaned back and got a better look at him. He had a slight mustache and his black hair fell perfectly onto his face.

"Liz told the school that he tried to rape her and Miranda." Ella answered for me, obviously seeing that I was taken back by his looks. Wait, I just broke up with my boyfriend, kissed Robbie, and now I'm interested in Robbie's best friend... Life sucks knowing I can only have one of them.

Christian's attention turned back towards mine and shock painted over his face. I sat there unable to process why he was looking at me like that.

"W-what? Wait, what?" He just sat their, staring at me.

"He tried to rape you?!" He screamed.

"Oh, uh that... Um... Ya. Robbie kinda... Saved me. If that's what you want to call it."

We heard a car door slam behind us and I turned to see James in the car, with his hands restrained with handcuffs. A cop was talking to our school advisory and it looked pretty serious.

"Miranda, Liz, come here for a moment?" The woman asked, pointing in our direction. Liz had calmed down by now and I helped her up to her feet. We strode over to the cop and woman.

"Yes?" I asked, for both Liz and I.

"He tried to rape you, am I right?" The cop asked, pulling out a note bad and pen.

"Uh yeah. Robbie Kay saved me and I don't know what happened with Liz." I admitted. I'm not lying to a cop.

"Robbie Kay?" I nodded at his question and he wrote something down.

"Boyfriend?"

My eyes widened and I gulped. "Uh no. Just friends..."

He nodded and wrote something else down. "Had he removed any-"

"No!" I shouted in shock.

"Liz, can I talk to you alone?" He cocked his head towards the broken girl next to me and she nodded. I walked back to Christian and the girls when I stopped, dead in my tracks, in the middle of the street.

There, stood Robbie and Amber. She was pressed up against the wall with his body up against his. He was kissing her roughly and his hands trailed down her body. Her hands knotted up in Robbie's hair.

I don't know why I felt this weird feeling. Watching them in a full out make out session just made me want to cry. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Once he slowly pulled away I wanted to run. I wanted run down the halls, avoiding him. I don't understand why I was so mad. Jealous maybe? But me? Jealous? Of Amber and Robbie? Puh-lease. He's such a player. He just made out with me and now he's kissing his girlfriend that has no idea what happened.

She grinned and bit her bottom lip. Ugh! I just wanted to strangle her! I turned my head to see a car coming straight towards me. My eyes widened and I stood there, unable to move my feet, as if they were cemented to the ground.

"Watch out!" All of a sudden, I felt someone push my waist and made me fall straight onto the ground. The boy landed on top of me and I looked at him surprised.

He quickly got off of me and held out his hand. I took it politely and he pulled me to my feet, making me bump into his chest. People surrounded us as I stared into his eyes. Oh look, another extremely hot guy to fuck up my life.

"Are you ok?" He asked worriedly. This guy. This guy was hotter than Christian. Cuter then Robbie.

"Yeah." I breathed as I nodded my head slowly. He backed away from my and held out his hand.

"Austin." He smirked down at me and I took his hand, never breaking our gaze.

"Miranda."

|| OMG Autsinnnnnnn! Btw hes going to be played by Austin Butler.

-RobbieRheab