Chapter fifteen - The perfect day?

I throw another pillow on Niall. "And that's for making kissy faces during breakfast!"

During breakfast Niall kept making kissy faces at me as no one was looking. It looked really cute! But what if anyone saw it! Niall or I would be death! Not really of course, but I don't know what Liam would've done.

"Ah c'mon. You liked it. You like me beeing cheeky." He smirks.

Maybe that's true. "I like your cheesy side more." I smirk back.

"When are you going to talk to her?" He asks, I see his suddenly serious face and know he means it.

"Not." I say. I realised during breakfast she could get really mad and what if she hits me, or worse!

"Emma c'mon. You told me you were going to. You didn't want to hide anymore, and you know what I said. And if it all works out, Liam and Sophia will marry and you have to face her very often." Niall says, while packing his stuff.

I sigh. It's true what he said. All of it. I can't just chicken out now. I stand to my feet and make my way to the door.

"Wait!" Niall calls and runs over. "You can do it." He smiles, cups my face and crashes his lips on mine. This was just what I needed and waited for all morning.

Their room is close to my room, next to Harry's. When I walk past Harry's room, his door flies open. "Just who I need." He smiles, a true smile. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"I'm sorry Harry but I need to set something straight first. I'll immediately come to you afterwards." I smile. Hoping he thought about what I told him yesterday.

I wait a second before knocking on the door. You can do it Emma. You have to.

"You can do it babe." I see Niall looking from the doorstep of our bedroom. I give him a small smile before knocking on the door.

"Come in!" Liam calls. I slowly open the door and I see Sophia and Liam both packing their bags.

"Everything alright?" Liam frowns as he looks up. Clearly suprised I'm in the same room with Sophia, what hasn't happened before.

"Yes," I nod, "can I talk to Sophia for a moment?" I breath and Liam's jaw drops. Even more suprised.

"S..- sure," He says and immediately leaves the room.

It's completely silent for a moment. "I.. -I.." I stutter.

"It's okay." Sophia smiles.

I frown. "What is okay?"

"Liam told me, I'm not mad at you. I never was. I just hadn't the chance to tell you because you always ran away from me." She sighs.

"So.. You're not mad about what Lucas has done?" I frown. I can't believe it. I've been avoiding her all this time, and now she's telling me she wasn't mad at me all this time?

"Of course I am." She presses her lips in a line. I knew it! She is mad! I take a step back. "But that doesn't mean I'm mad at you." My jaw drops.

"But after what Lucas has done to you!" I gasp.

"You tried to stop him. Didn't you?"

"Yes. But.."

"I don't have a reason to be mad at you." She interrups me.

"Thank you so much!" I say walking towards her. "you have no clue how much this means to me."

"I haven't had a reason. How's Luke?" She asks as I sit down on the bed next to her.

My eyes start tearing up. "Gosh! I don't want to make you cry! Is he that bad?"

I try to stop the tears but they just start running down my cheeks. I feel Sophia wraps her arms around me and sushes.