prologue.

Liam and I have been best friends since I can remember. It all happened on primary school when we both got expelled out of class. Third grade Liam had spilled water over his teachers desk, even though she told him so often to close the bottle. Then there was me, second grade Emma who has been expelled for talking too much. I was only 8 when I already talked too much.

Because we were only second and third graders we didn't need to see the principals office, we just had to sit in the hallway. The second and third grade classrooms are in the same hallway. It was a small school, but it had many different hallways, what was really confusing since all the hallways looked like the other boring hallways. Everything was grey with a few colored butterfly's at the walls.

But I got expelled and had to leave classroom. When I stepped into the hallway I spotted another boy in the hallway. He looked very sad, and the good kid I was, asked why he was this sad. He told me he got expelled and how his parents probably would be very mad at him. Little me felt sorry for him and gave him a hug. I told him how everything was going to be alright. After a bit weening he looked up to me and asked how I got expelled.

I told him how I was talking too much while that wasn't even true and made him laugh. Liam told me about his dreams. He told me how he wanted to be a singer (here his dream already started!) or a fireman. I with my only 8 years didn't really know what he meant by singer but I just laughed and asked him why he wanted to be a fireman. "I want to save people's life's," he said. Little did he know, he would be a singer when he grows up and he will save life's..

Then he asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I told him I wanted to be a vet or a teacher. The usual's when you are only 8 years old. But here began our friendship.

"I like you." Liam said.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Sure." Liam smiled and we shook hands.

Most of the primary school friendships don't last forever but ours does. The first years we only saw each other after school. Almost everyday. But after a while it was a lot easier, that was because Liam failed sixth grade. We came in the same class and since then we had almost every class together.

In eleventh grade Liam and I shared the same group of friends but Liam and I kept closer than the others. When Liam auditioned for XFactor in eleventh grade we watched XFactor together. But that was only until the live shows. Liam had less time for us and was always busy. He did take me to a few live shows but after a while he went on tour with the band for two years. Liam and I skyped almost every day but the group fell apart.

Apart from that, it seemed like I had a pretty good life, I still have my parents, I don't have a disease. The only thing is I don't have a brother, well I had a brother.

I barely saw Liam anymore. He was always on the road and I couldn't visit him because I still had school. In this two years he has been on the road all year. I think I've seen him only ten times in all these years. Sure, we still skyped but it was different. After the first year I realized he wouldn't come back anymore. Not until the fame fades, what won't happen for a while.. I've cried for days. I missed him so bad. He doesn't know this because I don't want him to worry about me.

But this year I finally graduated Journalism. Liam and I had agreed I would tour with them for a while as I graduated. And finally the time is here!

{---}

Okay! So we took off! I hope you're going to enjoy the story! I didn't have much inspiration for the others so I thought I start a new one with a lot of new ideas!

First, this story is completely fictional. The boys are the same but I change a few things. There may happen some things you won't expect but they are just characters.

The story is about all boys. Some just more as the others.

It's rated [PG] now because there will come a darker Harry, maybe I will change it again!

This story will completely be written in Emma's POV.

{ I changed the prologue 30-03-2017 

again on 12-11-2018}

Hope you like it!

Lots of lovex