Chapter five - Lover troubles.

"We're nearly there!" Louis calls. "Get out you lazy bums!" He knocks on the walls.

I already woke so I just roll out of this bunk bed again. We're in Seattle! The Louisville and somewhere in South Dakota concert went by pretty fast because we only stayed one day there and went back on the road immediately after the concert ended.

We're staying in Seattle for five days, because they have a Seattle show, and one in Everett and Olympia.

"Good morning Emma." He smiles.

"Good morning Louis." I chuckle. "Excited to see Eleanor again?"

"Yea.," he hesitates and I frown. "It's just been a bit awkward since we barely see each other."

I nod. "It will be fine. How can she not have missed a sweetheart like you."

"Aw thank you Emma," he brightly smiles. "Sometimes I wish Eleanor would join us on the bus too, but she doesn't want to.." He sighs.

"I don't understand why she wouldn't sleep here." I sarcastically say. "But I like it." I chuckle as Louis frowns. "Can I wake Liam?" I pout and he nods before walking to another bed.

"Oh Liam, baby." I smirk before climbing on the small ladder. "Time to wake up!" I open the curtains and Liam immediately opens his eyes.

He winks a few times. "Please let me sleep." he groans, my smile widens.

"Sure." I sweetly say and fake like I climb down before I jump on him. "Wake up you lazy animal!" I call hitting him with a pillow out of his bed.

"Oh my god, EMMA!" He calls, making me laugh harder.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in one move to the bed. "Better." He says, holding me tight. I try to kick him with my knees but he wrapped his legs around mine.

I let out a sigh. "Look how the tables have turned." I say and Liam lets go of my legs.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I used to beat you up. I used to be stronger." I pout.

"Aw Emmiepoo." He smirks stroking his hand over my head.

I can finally escape his grip. "Sophia will come to this concert too right?" I carefully ask.

"Yes." Liam breaths. I heard their fight on the phone yesterday. I didn't seem good. "We probably make it up again today and everything will be fine." He assures me.

"If you say so," I breath leaning to the wall on the other side of the bed.

...

"I'm going to check-in." I say as we step out of the bus, which is parked at the back of the hotel.

The Four Season Hotel at the beach of Seattle.

"Why?" Liam frowns.

"Well.. I haven't planned staying in that crappy bus one more night!" I chuckle.

"No of course not. But I already took care of it." He throws me a paper holder.

I open it when I catch it. "Liam!" I call. "You know I can pay for myself! I won't let you pay again!" I lower my voice.

"Management rents a whole floor for the 5 of us. We have spare rooms between ours." He raises his eyebrow.

"Yea.. Why just rent a room as you can rent a whole floor." I sarcastically remark, making Liam laugh.

We walk inside this amazing hotel. I bet it's a five star! It's beautiful! I've been in a lot of hotels but this is really the most beautiful. It's really modern. Dark wooden floor, creamed walls. A real big tree in the middle of the lobby and a lot of glass.