Came back? (1)

I saw my mom and my twin brother Scott. I left Chicago because 1) My dad died and 2) Nobody liked me except my ex. Now Im in California with my half family.

So now I'm approaching them.Got one secret nobody knows except my dad who just died like I sayed. Its that I'm a vampire. Yes you heard a vampire ssh... zipped mouth and shut.

"Oh my god I missed you," Mom said when I approached them.

"Hi," I said". Umm... I need my other two suitcases."

"Umm sweetie aren't you going to say hi to Scott?"

"Hi weirdo."

"Hi Sam," Scott said." I missed you,it's been years"

"Yeah, yeah, " I muttered.

We went to get my suitcases, when I got both of them we went to my mom's car. So I slid behind since Scott was in the passenger seat. When we arrived home it was almost sunset.

"Where's my room," I told mom.

"It's the same room you used when you were litlle."

"Thanks I'm going to sleep."

I went upstairs to my room. There was nothing except my bed, a T.V, and drawers and a walk-in closet. I left my suitcases at the door and lay on my bed to go to sleep.

<3*^#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#<3

When I woke up it was 7:30 pm. I stood up went to muy suitcases to get a bra, undies, some tight shorts just to my waist, and a 'Too Bitchy For You' black shirt and a gray batman on top. I got my batman towel and went to the bathroom to shower.

When I finished I brushed my teeth and put on some make-up which is: eyeshadow and some mascara. I went straight to my suitcase to get my nail polish and yes I totally used a black one and used the white to draw vampire fangs.

I went downstairs to find Scott eating some cereal and watching TV.

"Hey,dork!" I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Wtf?!? They didn't have anything good to eat, well whatever I'll just get a snack tonight.

"Aren't you going to eat something Sam?" I scoffed, they didn't have shit to eat around here. I found my favorite snack though.

HEY GUYS LOVE IT IT WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER PLEASE LOVE IT !!!!! SO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!