Chapter 1

Pairing: Jeon Jungkook x Reader

Rating: M

Genre: smut (later in the story) blood, assassins, gore, gangs, psychopaths

Words: 4132

*

*

*
He stared at you from the shadows, his hands twitching in excitement as you pulled the trigger, blood splattering on your uniform and face. He trailed his finger over his face covered by the plastic mask, gulping loudly, "how beautiful...." The man leaned forward to get a better look at the dark haired female. However, he shrunk back in fear of getting caught as she turned around, wiping her gun that had drops of blood splatter on it.

The tall man gave her, you, one last regretful look before turning around, leaving the crime scene in dejection.

"Until next time, love."

*

*

*

"Y/N, get out of there, the guards will be back in the building in ten minutes," you heard your twin brother's grumpy voice from the earpiece. You responded with a low hum, quickly putting away your gun, giving the dead man one last kick before lazily walking away from the rooftop, your crime scene for the night.

"Two streets down, black Mercedes," Yoongi grunted once before cutting the connection, leaving you in the empty streets in silence, the only noise entering your ears your own soft footsteps and buzzing of the lone streetlight that flickered every other second.

As soon as you climbed in into the car, Yoongi took off, driving away, the wheel of the car screeching.

"How was it?"

"Straight to the temple."

"You got dirty."

You shrugged your shoulders, lightly touching your cheek and pulling your finger away as you felt the stickiness of the blood. Your nose scrunched up in disgust, pulling a tissue from the dashboard and wiping it off.

Yoongi, who watched from the corner of his eyes snickered. However, he made a noise of disgust as you threw the dirty tissue at him.

"Fucking nasty," he grumbled, moving his eyes back to the streets. At his exaggeration, you rolled your eyes before propping your chin on your hand, lazily looking out the window.

Your eyes mindlessly looked at the scenery, not paying attention to what you saw. However, your eyes widened as you looked back, your eyes narrowing as you tried to comprehend what you saw.

Yoongi also became alarmed by your action, turning his body a bit so he could look behind before moving his eyes back on the streets. "What? Y/N? Are we being followed?"