31. you break up II it cast

Depuis le début

you stopped and turned to look at him from the doorway. 

his face softened once he realized what he said. "no, i didn't mean it li-" but you didn't bother to listen to his excuse, you just slammed the door shut and ran away before he could chase after you. 

Chosen:

you sighed in deep frustration as you looked yourself up and down in the mirror. you didn't like the way the dress showed off your curves. you didn't even like dresses but chosen just had to have you at his premiere, dressing you up and changing you to be something you weren't. 

you weren't the trashy-clothes girl either, though. you simply just enjoyed casual, cute clothes. but chosen demanded you wear a dress to go to the IT premiere with him. 

"No, no, no. it's terrible." you wailed, stripping the dress off of yourself as Chosen sat on the other side of the room on a white couch. "y/n, you look fine, just pick a dress." Chosen sighed, scrolling through the news feed from his phone. you rolled your eyes at him. "no, you don't get it, Chosen. a girl like me isn't meant for dresses like this." you said, "insecurity stands in the way." you mumbled to yourself. 

Chosen knew about your rough past with insecurity and had never failed to tell you how beautiful you were every day at the beginning of your relationship. but now, he looked at you like the other girls at school used to. it just brought back the feelings from junior high. 

"y/n, you're making this a lot more difficult than it needs to be. just pick and dress and let's goooo." chosen trailed off, crossing his leg onto his knee and returning his gaze back to his phone. "Chosen, will you at least look at me? see what i could eliminate from your perspective, this isn't easy from me either." you said, he sighed in annoyance and threw his phone down. "yeah that one" he said, watching as you slipped another dress on. 

he clearly didn't care. 

"will you at least pretend to care? this is your movie premiere and i don't wanna screw it up but looking like a mess." you admitted, curling your finger up to zip up the dress. 

"well, you're gonna look like a mess anyway. i just needed to take someone." he said, you stopped and stared at him. "no, no, i didn't mean that im just-" he began but you had already ripped the dress off of you and threw it at him, beginning to put your own clothes on and walking out of the door. "y/n, y/n, i'm sorry, i just-" "i don't care!" you cried, turning around to face him as tears fell from your eyes. "you know how i am with stuff like this and you still choose to be an ass about it! go find another girl that you think is pretty enough to have by your side at that dumbass premiere! we're over!" you yelled, shoving him back before running off. 

Nicholas: 

you loved Nicholas with all your heart, and he loved you, no doubt about it. he enjoyed your company and you enjoyed his. 

unless he was around his friends. 

you didn't know why, you had never asked and you really never planned to ask, but whenever Nic was around his friends, he was a completely different person. Which ultimately meant that he treated you different, usually meaning that he treated you bad. Sometimes even looking at you like you were gum at the bottom of his shoe. 

but no matter what, you kept hope that Nic would change without you needing to say anything to him about it. but, communication was key in a relationship and that was something you were afraid of doing, in fear of losing Nic all together. 

Tonight, however, was one of those same nights. Nic had invited you to his house, but failed to mention that he had also invited a few of his friends from school. they were all rude and mean, all bitches that probably only hung out with Nic because of his role in IT. or they were all just natural douche bags. 

"hey! hey, y/n, come here!" nic laughed from the living room. You were in the kitchen, leaning against the counter above the stove and he was on the couch with a 5 of his friends. there was Michael, josh, Dylan, Austin, and Mason. 

"no, i'm good here." you refused, looking down at your essay that was due tomorrow. It had to be 4 pages long, front and back. and you only had 2 paragraphs left to do. you took every second that you could in order to work on it. 

"y/n, come on! come here!" Nic laughed again, turning to face you from the couch. you ignored him, knowing that he probably just needed you over there because he needed someone to humiliate. you looked down at your paper, re-reading the last few paragraphs in order to continue writing. Nic groaned and got up as he walked over to you and stood in front you, on the other side of the counter. "hey, what the hell is your problem? come on, talk to the boys." he suggested, you looked up at him  and set your drink down on the counter. "sorry, baby. i just have to work on this essay. it's due tomorrow and it's a big grade." you warmly smiled up at him. 

"y/n, come on." he said once again, clearly growing frustrated. you shook your head, "no, love. go on. im okay here." you sweetly replied. he immediately grew tired and grabbed your arm, knocking the drink down and spilling it all over your papers. "are you fucking kidding me, nic?!" you groaned, grabbing the cup and freeing your arm from his grip as you walked to the sink and threw the cup in. 

"ah, fuck, fuck. please, no." you begged, nearly in tears as you looked at your drenched papers. Nic walked around the counter and towards you. 

"y/n, they're just papers. you can re-write it, just come on." he continued begging. he grabbed your upper arm and began pulling you towards the living room but you were quick to push him away. "nic, no! are you fucking kidding me?! this is gonna take me all night to re-write." you cried, a single tear spilling from your eye. 

"will you stop being such an uptight bitch and have fun?" he demanded, angrily. you heard his friends 'ohhh' and 'take it, bitcchhh' from the living room. you looked at them and looked back at Nic, expecting him to defend you. 

"they're not wrong, come on" he said, grabbing your arm once again. but instead of slapping his hand away, you slapped him across the face. "I said no!" you yelled. "y/n! come on, you fucking bitch! i'm so tired of you always bitching and complaining and never wanting to do anything!" he yelled. 

"no, you're wrong, i just never wanna do anything with you and this is why!" you yelled, flapping your arms around, in gesture to everything. "forget it, we're over because you always treat me like shit around your dumbass friends and i'm over it!" you yelled, shoving him roughly and running out of his house. he told his friends to shut up because they were laughing hysterically . and yelled after you, "y/n! i didn't mean it! i'm sorry, come back, please, don't leave me, i love you!" he yelled, but you were far gone. 

-------------

HEY

HOW'D YOU LIKE THIS

OKAY OKAY COMMENT IF YOU WANT THE CHARACTERS FROM ANY OF THE CHAPTERS TO GET BACK TOGETHER OR NOT.

BECAUSE I MAY OR MAY NOT LET SOME GET BACK TOGETHER AND OTHERS NOT

SO COMMENT RIGHT NOW PLEASE

THANK YOU FOR 7.2K READS OMFG I LOVE YALL SO MUCH