26. PART 1- Multiples | All casts

caught in the kiss

Finn:

Y/N P.O.V

"Finn, no, that movie is horrible." i mentioned, snatching the remote from Finn's hand. "y/n, the movie just came out. You don't know." Finn chuckled, taking the remote back. "I refuse to watch it." I stubbornly said, crossing my arms over my chest. "will both of you shut the hell up and just play a movie?" Jack yelled from down the hall, he was currently walking to the kitchen to get food. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned back to finn. "pleaseeeeeeee." I groaned, grabbing his hand and resting my chin on his shoulder as I looked up at him. "y/n, no, we're watching this." he said, not daring to look at me. "babeeeeee." I whined again. 

After a few seconds he looked back down at me. "ah, screw it." he said before grabbed my chin with his hand and gently placing a kiss on my lips. Without warning, he threw the remote down and gently laid me down, his lips never parting from mine. "FUCKING GROSSSS!!" Jack yelled from the doorway, Finn immediately pulled away and we both sat up in sudden surprise. "no, no, no, no. are you insane?!" jack yelled at finn. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF SHE GETS PREGNANT?" Jack yelled. "SHE DIES" he finished, pointing directly at me. 

Of course, however, I was nowhere near ready for that part of my life. But watching Jack's fatherly reaction was such an entertainment to me and to a blushing Finn. 

Sophia: 

Sophia and I had yet to come out as gay to anyone but our closest friends. so, of course, the first time we had been caught engraved in a kiss, we were both petrified of what was going to happen next. 

Flashback: 
I looked over at Sophia's concentrated figure. She was carefully looking over her lines for her new movie. "baby, i think it's time you take a break, yeah?" i asked, steadily trying to remove the fairly large stapled stack of papers from her hand. "y/n, stop, not now. I don't have that much time to memorize these lines and I haven't completely mastered 2 pages." She said, slapping my hand away. I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration before snatching the papers from her hands. "y/n, y/n! stop, i need those, now." she said, getting up and trying to grab the papers from my hand. 

I couldn't think of a way to stop her from attacking me so i immediately threw the papers down and grabbed both her arms, pulling her close to my face. She was so unbelievably close that it made her stop and look directly in my y/e/c eyes. and without hesitation, I pulled her closer and brought her lips to meet mine. "woww.. okay, wrong time." We heard from the doorway. We immediately pulled apart to see my awkward looking mother. "Mom! I can ex-" I began, "no. no. no need, just use protection." she said before carelessly walking away. Sophia and I both stared at each other in fear for a few seconds before bursting into stomach-aching laughs. 

Jaeden: 

Y/N P.O.V 

"mmm" i groaned into Jaeden's chest. Jaeden looked down at me and warmly smiled before kissing my forehead. "you're okay, y/n. you're okay. go to sleep." he comforted. It had been a really long day on set on my new show, and getting to go to Jaeden's house after a long day and just cuddle up next to him was the best thing in the world to me. He knew how tired I had been so he had babied me since the moment he opened the front door to see my tired looking face. He had given me a pair of his sweatpants and t-shirt and carried me over to his bed where he had proceeded to lay down next to me and grab me, pulling me into a comforting cuddle. 

"i don't wanna go to work tomorrowwwww." I groaned into his chest. "shh, y/n, don't worry about that right now. Just sleep. i'm right here, my mum will give you a ride tomorrow and we'll have an easy morning so you don't have to rush and stress, okay? i'll even stay on set with you, if you want." He replied, I smiled sheepishly at how sweet he was. "that'd be great." I mumbled. "Jaeden" I called, my eyes now closed. "hmm?" he replied. "i love you." I said, unaware of what my half awake self was saying. He chuckled, "I love you to, y/n. you have no idea how much." he replied. 

I looked up at him through squinted eyes, "reallyyy?" i asked. He laughs and kissed my nose. "reallyyy" he mocked. I smiled but before I rested my head back down on his chest, he cupped my cheeks with the palms of his hands and softly kissed my lips. It immediately woke me up as I kissed back. "hey, jaeden, did y/n want- OH! oh! okay!" Angela, Jaeden's mom, yelled as she opened the door to Jaeden's room. Jaeden and I quickly pulled apart and looked at her in fear. "okay, okay. y/n, sweetie, did you want a ride tomorrow to set?" She asked, trying to hide a smile. I nodded with blushed cheeks as she threw an awkward thumbs up and walked out. 

Jack: 

You and Jack were in his trailer on set of his new movie IT . It was a fairly large trailer with a lot of room but it was still small in it's own way. you shifted in your seat with a book in hand, you turned the next page and trailed your eyes along each and every upcoming word. "y/n, will you stop reading and do something fun with me? i'm kinda missing you over here." Jack called from the other side of the room. "jack, i'm 10 feet away, i'm right here, plus, i am doing something fun." you stated, returning your gaze to your book. "no, no. do something fun with mee." He whined. 

He quickly got up from his position on the couch he was sitting on and jumped down beside you. He snatched the book from your hand and threw it on the floor. "jack! you ass! i lost my page!" you yelled, he chuckled as you tried to get up from the couch but he pushed you down. "no, do something fun with me. let's go play ding-dong ditch!" he yelled. "no! are you insane?" you asked. "fine." he whined, letting go of the grip on you, but you didn't get up. "i know something fun we can do." you smiled, attempting to make your boyfriend feel better. "whaaatttt?" he groaned in an upset manner. "this" you mischievously smiled before kissing his soft lips.  

"oh, that's disturbing." a voice called from the door. You immediately pulled away to see Jaeden. "gross. but. uhm, rolling in 10." he said before shutting the door and running away. 

It was an experience that would haunt poor jaeden forever.