p r o l o g u e

// unedited

"Will you remember me?" His breathe clenched in his throat. His heart was ripping apart as he saw his best friends smile disappearing.

"Always." Always, that was their thing. They always said always, doesn't matter what it was. She squeezed his hand, not wanting to lose his touch. He brought her into his arms. She breathed in his scent once more, the pastries smelling fresh along his shirt. She was on her way to become famous and soon enough, they both knew what was going to happen. They were going to lose contact.

Peeta watched as she slid into the limo. She looked perfect, as always. He wanted to shout out all of his feelings but he knew he couldn't. Katniss wanted nothing more than to just run back to him, tell him everything and beg her to be his before she went off. Yet she did, and neither did he.

"I love you. . ." Both of them whispered softly, Katniss tracing her finger along the window watching his figure shrink as she got farther and farther away. Peeta couldn't move, he just stood there, wishing for her to hear him.

+ + +

new story! yes i know, i wrote this story before. lol you're right, but this time i'm rewriting it!

thank you so much for reading

i love you all

bye bye tributes

-xoxo

btw let's just take a moment for varchie, they are my OTP (so is everlark don't worry)

btw let's just take a moment for varchie, they are my OTP (so is everlark don't worry). veronica and archie are so hot i can't.

do y'all watch riverdale?

i found a love 🎶