Ch 7

So I started walking home while thinking if Nash and Cameron.

Look I know what you are thinking, like what the fuck Hazel why did you forgive Cameron when hes the one who did the most damage, and Cameron said sorry second Nash was the first it's not fair!

Well to be honest it is fair because Nash bullied me just cuz Cam did it. but Cameron was bullied as a kid and by he own brother. and if I had a brother and he did that to me I would probably do that to someone else.

And Cameron is really hot.

*****

I walked to the school benches to take a break. and all if a sudden I hear yelling. the voices sound too familiar.

I walk towards the voices wich are in the back bye the gym doors and gasp at what I see. it's Nash and Cam but Nash is hitting Cam and he's bleeding from the nose.

"What did I tell you!" Nash yelled in Cams face

"Please stop, I'm sorry" Cam said

"Fuck you!, why would she forgive you but not me!" he said with a punch to Cams stomach

"Stop!" I yelled

"Hazel are you ok" Nash said

"Get the fuck away from him and me!"

"I'm sorry"

"You keep saying sorry, mans you think it's going to fix everything! you are a coward. And to think that Cam was the bad one."

"Hazel I'm sorry please I did it because I like you"

He took one big step to me and at the same time I took one back

"Get the fuck out if here now Nash. I don't ever want to see you!" I said in between sobs

He just stood there staring at me.

I ran to Cams side and kissed his lips.

"Are you ok Cam"

"No I think he broke my rib" he winced in pain as he tried to move

I looked back and Nash was gone no were to be seen.

"Gosh I'll call the ambulance"

"No! can you just try and get me up so I can drive to my house."

"No I'll drive you to my house I don't want to cause any trouble with your parents" I said

"Okay thanks"

As I picked him up and had him support half of his weight on me he almost fell again but I caught him just in time.

*****

Once it got him in my room I laid him down on my bed. I took his shirt off to get a better look at the wounds.

God he looked so sexy. You could see his defined six pack and his v line that you could see just above his boxers.

I didn't even notice I was staring until he said

"You like what you see huh?"

"Umm sorry I.. I didn't mean to"

"No it's fine"

"I'm going downstairs to get an ice pack ok"

"Okay."

As I went down stairs I was blushing like crazy. I got the frozen peas and carrots from the fridge and a glass of water with some Advil.

I walked in the room to find Cameron with only his boxers on. and you could obviously see his already hard length under his boxers.

My eyes went wide as I walked in I told him to sit up and drink the Advil with the water. after he did I started by putting the frozen peas on his face and the carrots on his ribs.

I was putting the carrots on his ribs when he said

"That's not the spot that hurts maybe you should feel with your hands and I'll tell you when it does."

"Oh ok yea sure"

I put my hand on his chest and slowly moved it to his ribs. He was so muscular it seriously turned me on.

Once I moved to were the middle of his ribs were he winced and said

"Yep, that's the spot"

I put the carrots there with a wet towel underneath.

"Thank you" he said

"No problem, it's not like I was going to leave you stranded on the street. I turned my head so that we were looking directly into each other eyes. he licked his lips and looked from my eyes to my lips. I leaned in and when I was just a centimeter away from feeling those soft plum lips on mine.

My phone rang.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself

He leaned in quickly and pecked my lips

"We will continue after you get your phone" he said with a smile

I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes

"Who is it" Cam asked

"Its... it's Nash"

"Oh"

I wasn't even thinking of answering.

"Don't worry I won't answer"

I walked back in the room and sat on the bed. I stared into his eyes again. but this time I started crying.

"Hey, hey look at me, wats wrong?"

"I just don't feel that this is right"

"What do you mean?"

" I mean that we are going way to fast and that you haven't even gained my friendship."

"It's ok, I won't rush anything at all, whatever we have right now I will keep and take every single moment with you slower" he said

"Thank you" I said sniffling

"No problem baby, I'm here for you know I won't let anyone hurt you"