chapter Four

"i stepped inside quietly only to be startled by Kade.

"Kena, I can tell you need to talk. Please I'm hear to listen. I have been for six years." Kade said softly

"Honestly Kade, I do want to talk but I don't want my personal stuff bringing you down."

"Kena, it would hurt me more knowing that I could help but I'm not so please."

"you sure Kade?"

"1000 per cent hun."

"Okay, it's just I really miss dad. Like why the hell do people say time heals all wounds? It feels like mine are just slowly eating me alive. I mean I know a lot of people grow up not having dads, but I had one and he was taken and it's not fair. I hear all these amazing stories from his fans telling me how amazing he was, how much he helped them, them telling stories about him bringing me on stage and him having them scream my name because it made me smile, but the thing is Kade I don't remember these things. I mean I have memories of dad but he died when I was so young that none of the memories I have are actually mine. they're all other people's and I just need my dad back. It's been ten years of wishes and praying to have him back but what the fuck has that done? absolutely nothing that's what." Kenadee said threw tears.

"I know Kena it has to be hard but I know he loved you. Maybe you don't remember everything but you do know how amazing and loved he was and more importantly how loved you where. maybe the memories aren't exactly your own, but at least you have stories of the hero he was" Kade said pulling Kena into a hug as she cried

"I guess you're right." she said whimpering into his chest. "I just want my daddy back Kade."

" I know Kena. and it's only responsible that you do. why don't you get some sleep? " Kade suggested

"Okay." Kenadee agreed standing up slowly

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 22, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Living Through A Memoryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें