Chapter 2: Working for the Genius, Billionaire,Playboy,Philanthropist.

(Edited)

Natalya's Point Of View.

"My assistant has gone away to visit family, she should be gone for the rest of the year, so I want you to be my assistant...slash maid" Tony explained. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Maid?" I questioned.

"Yes maid, as well as doing paperwork and taking calls like an assistant, you will be cleaning and cooking for me like a maid." He replied. I nodded slowly, fiddling with my jacket.  "Why did you try to steel one of my suits anyway?" Tony then asked. 

"'Cause I made a bet with my brother." I told him with a shrug.

"A bet?" Tony said.

"Yeah a bet. About 6 months ago my boyfriend kicked me out so I went to stay with my brother, I didn't have a job so I found it hard to pay rent and about two months ago I stopped paying rent because I simply couldn't afford too." I explained, Tony nodded, and gestured for me to go on. "So my brother said that if I could break into here and take one of your suits then I could stay with him until I get back on my feet but I failed so now I have nowhere to live." I sighed.  

"Well you can stay with me." Tony smiled.A genuine smile.

"Really?" I asked, slightly suspicious of how Tony was actually being nice.

"I can't have my maid sleeping on the streets, that would really make my image look bad." Tony said pulling a face of disgust. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.   

"Well thanks." I then said, with a slight smile.

"Well you should get some sleep, lots of work to do tomorrow, I will get Jarvis to wake you up at about 8am so that you can make me breakfast, I also have a big meeting that I have to go to and I need you to accompany me, and take notes so be ready." Tony explained.

"I have no clothes only this" I told him, gesturing to my attire.

"There should be some clothes that Pepper left behind, just get Jarvis to show you where they are in the morning." Tony said, then walked away, I assumed he was going to bed. I shook my head and rolled my eyes before looking up slightly.

"Um... Jarvis?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Barton?" Jarvis replied.

"Tony didn't show me the way to my bedroom so uh could you... um" I trailed.

"Oh of course, just go in the same direction as Tony walked and your bedroom is the first door on the left." Jarvis explained.

"Thanks, Jarvis, at least you are decent enough to tell me where I am sleeping." I smiled.

"Its no problem Miss Barton." Jarvis said.

"Oh please, call me Natalya." I smiled.

"Ok, have a nice sleep, Natalya." Jarvis said, I smiled before heading to my room. I first went over to the dresser to find something to sleep in. His last assistant must have been extremely girly, because all I found to sleep in was silky night dresses, which, in my defense, are really uncomfortable to sleep in. I groaned in frustration and shoved the skimpy pieces of fabric back into the draws. I then left the room and walked down the hallway until I found a door, which I assumed was Tony's room. I knocked quickly and waited for an answer.

"Come in." Tony sang. Slowly, I opened the door to find Tony standing there in only a towel which was loosely wrapped around his waist. I quickly turned away, shielding my eyes.

"Tony!" I exclaimed.

"What? I'm decent" He said, defensively. I slowly turned back round, he had finally put some Trousers on but he was still shirtless, I noticed his arc reactor which looked so interesting. "What do you want?" Tony snapped. I frowned at him, but asked my question anyway.

"Um, can  borrow something to sleep in?" I asked.

"Did Pepper not leave any Pyjamas?" He questioned.

"Well she did but I wouldn't even class them as clothes, they're more like little pieces of fabric which a waiting to be made into clothes, plus the are too uncomfortable to sleep in." I explained. He rolled his eyes but nodded.

"Borrow a t-shirt from out of there." He told me pointing to his dresser.

"Okay." I said before walking over to it.

"Second draw from the bottom." Tony called. I nodded and crouched down, opening the draw and quickly searching through it. I found an Ac/Dc shirt, smirking. 'Stark has good taste in music' I thought before standing up.

"Can I borrow this one?" I asked, turning to face him, noticing he had moved closer to me. He simply nodded at my question. I smiled and headed for the door but I was stopped when Tony grabbed my wrist. "What?" I frowned.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You scream out in pain, clutching you stomach then pass out, what's with that? Because, it's definitely not normal" He asked.

"I was born with it, if I don't take these tablets that I have every two hours, I get pains in my stomach that can grow so painful that it drains the energy out of me and I pass out, I forgot to take them today because.. well because I broke into here, I don't know what it is, its just something I have to deal with." I explained, shrugging. He nodded slowly and let go of my wrist, I smiled at him before turning around and heading back to my room. When I got back into my room I quickly closed the door and I stripped so I was only in my bra and panties, I quickly pulled the t shirt on. That's when realization hit me, 

"Jarvis are there camera's in this room." I asked.

"Well um, Miss..."

"Jarvis." I said sternly.

"Yes miss." he replied.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, causing Tony barged through the door, in just his boxers, with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You are such a perv!" I yelled before pushing him out of the room.  "Jarvis." I then said.

"Yes, Miss?" he asked.

"Could you pretty please turn off the cameras?" I asked.

"Yes of course miss." Jarvis said, I then heard a click and a beep signalling that the camera's were off. I then through myself onto the bed, shoving my head into the pillow.

"Jarvis could you turn off the lights for me?" I asked, pulling the blanket over me.

"Yes Miss" Jarvis said before I was consumed by darkness. Boy was this going to be tough, Working for the Genius, billionaire, playboy, Philanthropist.

**************************************************************************************************

I was woken up by the sound of Jarvis' voice. "Good morning miss Barton." He said.

"Jarvis call me Natalya, and good morning to you too." I smiled. I slowly got out of the bed and walked over to the wardrobe. Pencil skirt after pencil skirt was all that was in here. I sighed and pulled out a black pencil skirt and I white ruffled shirt. When I was changed I was very happy with how I looked, the pencil skirt stopped just above my knees and was very tight but not uncomfortable, the white shirt was long sleeved, it showed a little cleavage and I decided to tuck it into the skirt. I decided to put some black peep toe platform heels on, they weren't too high but they made my legs look longer which I liked. I looked hot. Then I got an idea, I am going to tease Mister Stark, after all he did deserve it for what he did last night. Ugh what an Pervert. I walked out of my room and into the living room.

"Jarvis I can not cook so could you call a local café or whatever and tell them to deliver a sausage muffin and a coffee to the stark mansion please?" I asked.

"Of course miss, um I mean Natalya." Jarvis said. I then collected Stark's mail off the floor and set it onto the coffee table. Right time to give Mr Stark a little wake up call.

Hope you guys enjoyed it, please comment and vote. Tell me what you think!!