Girlfriend?

Trinity's POV

   i woke up and i checked the time it was 6:00am. WHY am i up this early i decide to put some headphones in and watch youtube for a couple hours until the boys wake up. a few hours later i get up and go sit in the back lounge about a minute later the door opens and its noah. "hey good morning" i say happily. "good morning how did you sleep?" he said sitting next to me."good what about you?" i say turning towards him."good because you and me are spending the whole day together " he says putting his hand on my knee. "okay when are we leaving?" i say. "whenever we get ready" he says getting up. "okay i should go get dressed" i say going over to my suitcase to find an outfit. i pick an outfit and i go into the bathroom to get ready i come out and i go into the front lounge to wait for noah. 

  Noah comes out about 15 mins later and we head out of the tour bus over to the uber i had called earlier. noah and i got into the uber and i pulled out my headphones and gave one to him and  i put the other in my ear and i put my ipod on shuffle and the first song that comes on is the fountain by bad omens and i went to go change it and noah stopped me and said "i like this song" so i kept it on. After about 20 mins we end up at a cafe so we exit the uber and walk into the cafe and find a seat. the waitress comes over and takes out order and the whole time of sitting in the cafe noah and i talk about our lives.

  We leave the cafe and go to this huge mall and noah pulls me into a photo booth and we start posing for pictures. when the last picture was about to be taken noah looks at me and kisses me and i kiss him right back we sat there kissing for a couple of seconds and we broke free. We just sat there staring at each other "trinity i know i can be a improvement over daniel and i would like to show you will you be my girlfriend?" he said nervously "i know you would be noah and yes i would love to be your girlfriend" i say hugging him he hugs me back immediately. we then head to some stores and we buy some stuff. after we were done with shopping we headed back to the bus and we head to the back lounge for some privacy and watch a couple of movies and fall asleep.