Glass houses

i woke up in the bunk and i just laid there shocked at the incidents that have happened yesterday. i get out of my bunk and i walk into the front lounge and i see noah sitting on his phone so i go over to him and i say " can we go back to my apartment so i could get some clothes for tour?" i say shyly. " of course we can." he says calling an uber. the uber shows up and we both get in the back. it was about an hour away but when we got out i grab noahs hand and i walk over to the door and i unlock it we walk inside and we head upstairs over to daniel and i's old room.

"does it creep you out a little to be here?" noah says worried "no it soothes me knowing he and i will never have connection again" i say smiling. " you have a beautiful smile, that is the first time ive seen it" noah says shyly i just look at him and i smile even more. i grabbed my suitcase and i packed all of my clothes. i grabbed everything that was mine and i left. noah called another uber when we were in there.

we got into the uber once again and headed to the bus. we got to the bus and noah helped me with my suitcase we got onto the bus and i asked "where are we gonna put my suitcase?" " we can just put it with mine" he says putting my suitcase into the bunk below his. after he did that we headed to the back lounge where the rest of the band was and we all just had a lazy day then we all went to bed.

Noah's POV

i was sitting on my phone when trinity came out and sat down next to me. im not gonna lie she is so fucking beautiful. she came over and asked if we could go get her stuff at her exs and i said yes so i called an uber. when the uber got here we got in the car. when we arrived at the house trinity got out and grabbed my hand and walked over to the door. she unlocked the door and we both walked in the placed gave me chills i could feel the bad energy and anger in the house. we head up to her and daniels old room.

"does it creep you out a little to be here?" i say worried "no it soothes me knowing he and i will never have connection again" she say smiling. " you have a beautiful smile, that is the first time ive seen it" i say shyly. she just kept on looking at me and smiling. she grabs her suitcase and pack her stuff it looks like all of her stuff could fit in that suitcase.

after she was all packed we headed to the bus i put her suitcase with mine under my bunk and trinity, the band and i just hung out and watched movies trinity fell asleep in my lap and i picked her up, carried her to her bunk, i kissed her forehead and i walk over to my bunk i get in bed and i start to doze off thinking of her.