"Even though you destroy this carving, I will be coming with my army to take over that small planet, I'll make sure your brothers kill everyone love in front of you, then I will personally kill you myself, I will hear your flesh rip, your bones break and your blood spill onto the floor until you die" Demon king said before his energy faded away, just to reveal demons behind the walk and ready to attack.

"Kill him, take the handle for it is the key to the demon realm" A blue demon said as every demon of different shape and color attacks Izuku, who was having Nome of that.

"Enough of this! Be gone!! Black judgement!!!" Izuku chanted as small spikes of black energy appear and sending it flying at the army, that fell to the ground dead and some others using the bodies of the dead ones as shields, finally done with the spikes of black energy; Izuku tears through the army of demons, using his hands to rip and tear every demon in sight into shreds.

The last of the demons torn in half, the floor covered in demon blood, the room littered with dead bodies of the warriors and a mind filled with conflict on what he'd just learnt; drained emotionally and physically, Izuku falls to the ground back to normal but his mind racing from the shocking news.

"Why me?! Why am I so weak?! Why my Mom?! Damn you! Damn you!! Damn you all to hell!!! I'll have my revenge Demon king!!!!!" Izuku cried slamming his fist into the ground in anger.

"I swear, I will kill you and be the hero" Izuku thought getting up to start his studies and tests.

Once he started studying on his kind, he forgot about his troubles for the time being, he learnt that the ingestion of his blood could not only improve quirks, but all give new ones and can also kill the person based on his decision; also seeing that one could gain a new quirk by digesting a demon's body part and is a source of good carbohydrate for demons.

"This is very disgusting" Izuku said in his demon form again, holding a green demon's heart above his heart; imagining it was Katsudon, drops it in his mouth, chews it and swallows it and then lighting up a little.

"Tastes like chicken" Izuku mused finding himself levitating the table and some demon body parts.

"So cool, I can levitate things, wait till Kacchan gets a load of this" Izuku said thinking of ways he could mess with Katsuki, before going back to his studies and experiments.

The first two days were going good so far, but that was until he had to go to Hosu city to grab some food, eating demon body parts isn't something he was planning on doing for the week.

"Thank God, I thought demon body parts were gonna the best I could eat, that sushi really hit the spot" Izuku said walking out of a restaurant with a bag of takeaway sushi.

"And it seems the Hero Killer, Stain, has made his mark again with another hero, what will happen next?" A female news reporter said as that news crossed Izuku's mind, the problem he could stop if he knew where he would strike next, he would stop it.

"And what is this? We pass it to you, Amiko, to tell us what is happening now" A male news reporter with one horn said.

"Thank you, it seems that there is an attack at the center of Hosu city, there are about three of those Nomu type monsters destroying everything and it seems they are associated with the League of Villains, the heroes are trying their best and all we can do is hope that All Might arrives on time to stop their advance" Amiko said.

"Sushi I'll have to abandon you now because I've got a town to save" Izuku said throwing away his sushi and turning full demon, as people looked at him.

"Look, it's that guy with the demon quirk" One male said.

"Yeah, I heard his skin is so tough, it can withstand even fire and ice, you should've seen him at the UA sports festival" Another male said.

"He really looks sexy" A female teen said.

"I wonder if he's seeing someone?" Another female teen said as Izuku took off into the sky, heading for the battle.

30 minutes later.....

Izuku finally arrives to see about three Nomu's running around, causing havoc and destruction to the town and innocent people; he then spots a four eyed, slim looking Nomu about to attack two civilians, he then dives to drive his fist into the beast and knocks it into the ground.

"Go now! I've got your backs!" Izuku said as the civilians ran, the Izuku then catches a glimpse of fire coming his way, so he dodges the incoming attack for it to roast the Nomu and show Endeavor on the other side of the flames.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the demon child of fire breathing plant" Endeavour mused.

"Oh it's you Endeavor" Izuku said nonchalantly, turning his back to the no.2 hero and spreading his wings.

"I'm leaving the other Nomu's to you, I'm off to find Stain" Izuku said flying away, leaving Endeavor to his thought and none of them were good.

"I have to eliminate him, he could be a threat to my spot and my rival" Endeavor thought as the Nomu with wings flew by, and he chased it down.

Izuku was flying around, looking high and low for the Hero Killer and Tenya; knowing his true intentions for coming to Hosu city, he was bound to go looking for Stain and avenge his paralysed brother, Tensei, who was laying in a hospital bed and resting.

"Ugh! That idiot obviously went after him" Izuku thought annoyed with Tenya, his anger and ignorance had blinded him because of his brother.

"All you fake heroes, none of you deserve to call yourselves heroes, the only true hero that I will allow to kill me is All Might" Stain said with his blade hovering over Tenya, Izuku appears in the nick of time and sends Black Judgement at Stain, who uses his blade to block and slash all of the spikes.

"I-Izuku?!" Tenya said surprised.

"I knew you'd get in trouble" Izuku said looking to his right and seeing the hero, Native, injured with blood on his leg.

"If it isn't the gray demon himself" Stain said.

"So your the one terrorizing this town" Izuku said looking at Stain with nonchalance in his eyes.

"Yes, these fake heroes roaming around this world, filling the peoples minds with lies and false dreams, people like these are to be erased to stop these lies that the mass' take in, but I know and I will continue to fight for the truth, for All Might is the truth" Stain said.

"Even though, it gives you no right to kill heroes" Izuku said.

"Your still young and have been poisoned, show me if your not them, save them both and prove you are worthy just like All Might" Stain said.

"Come at me, even though I save them, you'll escape from me and gone in an instant, so the only way to help them is by defeating you first and I can't allow you hurt them, saving one is useless if you can't all, that's my hero way" Izuku said as Stain smirked at him.

"Don't fight him kid, don't get hurt for me" Native said but Izuku ignored him, seeing it was the only way they were going to escape; beat Stain and reason some sense into Tenya's head.

"Your different, but I don't think I can let you take those fakes away from me" Stain said getting ready to attack.

"I've said this once and I'll say it again....." Izuku said.

"Let" Stain grips his sword tight.

"The" Izuku still shows nonchalance in his attitude.

"Games" Tenya and Native watch in anticipation.

"Begin" Izuku said as Stain charges at him, with his rugged katana ready for an attack.

Finally done with thus chap, I'm super tired and all, so I'm just gonna go to bed.

So I'mma end of the chapter here, make sure to Vote, Follow, Share, Comment and I'll see you guys for the next chapter.