chapter 2

Kenzies POV
K~of what?!?
H~Well you know of dating
K~ummm excuse me
Hes getting me really scared then i see annie and hayden staring at eachother ugh ofc jellous..annie and hayden have always had that click relationship..i never really thought of it until now...
K~earth to hay hay
H~S-S-stop calling me that
K~WHY?!?
H~BECAUSE its OVER OK ITS OVER
K~what?
A~im sorry to but in but kenzie we gotta go now?!?
K~no annie shut up nobody cares ok ill be there in a minute i just need to go somewhere
H~KENZIE
A~what the hell why did you do that *runs away*
h~ANNIE cmon

           *Skip to end of day*

Annie's POV
It was the end of the day and I was gonna tell jonny today as of me and hayden talking it out because he told me he liked me and ...like him too.
*flash back 4 hours ago*
H-hey annie I just wanted to tell you something...
A-yea??hurry because we have lunch..
H-ok...so um..i like you and I know you and Johnny have been dating forever now but I really like you and what you saw with me and kenzee ear-*annie kisses hayden before he finishes*
A-i like you too its always been you.always.
I smiled to him and then i told him i would walk out first then him so noone noticed.
Kenzie's POV
So, I was in the storage closet because I had to get some rulers for class...okay so thats not  true i really was actually in their because I needed some evidence of hayden and annie.the janitor wasn't actually doing his work so I went in there until I heard someone walk in..
H~hey annie I just wanted to tell you something
I think that's hayden but what is it with annie? I start to record it.
A~Yea?
H-i really like you and I know you and Johnny have been dating forever now but I really like you and what you saw with me and kenzee ear-*annie kisses hayden*
Wtf he has liked annie since the start??i have to tell johnny!*something falls on the ground*
Uh oh
A~what was that?!? You think somebody knows
H~its okay its okay lets just get outta here
A~kk.