Chapter 20

*INDIA P.O.V*

Dave might think the conversation is over but it's not and we're going to have to take a break from this relationship just till I figure out what I want to do.

"Yo Ma get out we here".He said shaking me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Don't touch me".I said rolling my eyes I open the door stepping out of the car we walk up to the door.

"So is you gone knock or what".I asked looking up.

"Man lose the attitude". He said turning back to the door knocking rolling my eyes I push him out of the way to walk in the house once CJ opens the door.

"Hey boo what you doing here and why is this bum here". CJ asked stepping to the side while mugging Dave.

"I came to pick up the boys and he good we gone have a little talk".I said walking over to the couch sitting down patting a spot next to me Dave came and sat down.

"So what's good I thought we were fine now that we talked about it". He said leaning back looking over at me.

"Yea that's what you thought but here's how it really is if you want to see the boys you can get them but only when I say but no words will be exchanged if it doesn't have anything to do with my kids".I said as he gave me a confused look.

"India please you Trippin man I'll come get my kids when I want them talking about some when you want me to see them fuck outta here".He said waving me off standing up I look up at him like he lost his mind and he gave me the same look back and began walking to the back where the boys were and after a minute of staring, I got up and followed.

"Yea and we had milkshakes daddy".David said as I walked into the room he was sitting in Dave's lap while Daniel continued to play the game.

"That's cool Lil man but check this out we about to go home so y'all can pack your clothes".He said causing the boys to scream and jump around in happiness.

Obviously, this fool lost his mind thinking he about to take my kids somewhere after what I just talked to him about.

"Actually y'all not going anywhere so y'all won't be packing".I said walking in causing them all to look my way.

"Aww, mama why".Daniel asked looking sad and David looked at his brother and made the same face making me want to laugh but I held it in.

"Because I said so you know better than to question me, Daniel".I said pointing my finger at him giving him a stern face.

*DAVE P.O.V*

Looking at India I'm trying not to lay my hands on her in front of my kids cause I don't want them to think it's okay to put their hand on women but she pushing it.

"Say checking this out don't be talking to him like that he just wanted to know why he can't go with me why you trying to keep my kids from me that's petty shit man what me and you going through don't have nothing to do with them".I said switching David to the other side of my lap as I look at India rolling her eyes she opened her mouth to say something but I beat her to it.

"Ion want to hear nothing you about to say cause everything that comes out your mouth is bull for real y'all go put y'all shoes on and get what y'all brought over here we leaving". I said placing David on his feet and stood up fixing my clothes.

"I can't stand you".India said mugging me as I walk past her to leave the room.

"I love you too".I said kissing her lips before running out the room because she was chasing after me.

"Dave you did not just do that you nasty dog".She screamed chasing me around the kitchen.

"But I did tho them lips felt good tho babygirl".I laughed running out the door and to my car locking the door when India came out beating on the window jiggling the door handle.

"Step out the car son you about to catch your ones on me".She said laughing posting up unlocking the door I step out pulling my pants up doing the same thing.

" wassup, then baby girl".I said smirking throwing a left punch I hit her right in the jaw not too hard tho she stood shocked for a minute before reaching up grabbing ahold of my hair pulling my head down causing me to grab her wrist.

"Aye aye aye chill out man".I yelled as she continued to throw fake punches to my face.

"Daddy stop being a punk don't let mommy beat you".I heard one of the twins say but due to my head being down I can't see which one said it.

"We don't hit females dog but we do slam they ass".I said picking India up I slam her to the ground softly she lets go of my hair laughing and I throw fake punches all over her body.

"Okay stop I give up you win".She said laughing I nod laughing and get up helping her up she dusts herself off.

"Next time I'm gone drag your tall ass on god".She said bucking at me.

"Girl stop trynna talk like you bout it".I said waving her off I walk over to the front door picking up the boy's bags walking them to the car.

"Where are you taking them".India asks following behind me.

"Home we gone have family night tonight so I expect to see you there". I said turning around after putting the boy's things in the car.

" I'll be there but only for the boys". She said pointing my chest causing me to smirk.

"I know I'm sexy but damn all you had to do was ask".I said laughing at her shocked face.

"Boy bye I'll see y'all tonight". She said walking away before she got too far I smacked her ass feeling a sting from the impact.

"Watch yourself". She said blushing causing me to laugh.

"Aye come on y'all".I said to the boys they hugged and kissed their mom before running and getting in the car.

"Buckle up I want to hear the clicks and everything ".I said backing out.

"Dad what we about to do".David asked leaning forward.

"Sit back dude and we finna get set up for family night".I said cutting on my signal light to get over.

"Oh okay".He said.

Cutting up the radio I continue to drive while the boys talked in the back.

#COMMENT
#VOTE
PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES