Chapter 6

*DAVES P.O.V*

Right now I'm getting ready to meet up with my cousin he said had something to tell me shit sounded pretty serious but we gone have to see as I'm brushing my waves my mind drifts off to last night I can stop thinking about India I know I said fuck her but damn I wish things could have went down differently.

"Da go".Ashley asked holding on the side of my pants to hold herself up.

"Yea baby daddy leaving but I'll come get you when I'm done".i said even though she don't I understand half of it while I'm meeting with my cousin she's going to her mom's house I was supposed to drop her off last night but the bitch mouth was too reckless.

"Me go too".she asked poking her bottom lip out and it before tremble I don't know what her mama let her do that.

"No and put your lip back in I told you about that Ashley".i said and she still kept it out crossing her arms shaking my head I sigh I don't like whooping or popping her but she needs to know everything don't go her way so I flicked her lip three times not too hard but enough to where she knows I'm not playing.

"And your ass better not cry either".I said sitting her down and she ran out the room

Shaking my head I pull out my phone shooting Bianca a text that I'm about to drop Ashley off.

•TEXT•

Sent-
Aye I'm about to slide my your house to drop Ashley off

Received-
Well can you hurry up I got shit to do

Instead of replying back I went to Ashley's room to see her sleep cutting off her tv I walk over and pick her up grabbing my phone and keys on my way downstairs once ash is strapped in I head over to Bianca's house.

skips car ride•

Pulling up I see Bianca standing on the porch with some other female and when she sees my car they stand up walking over while I got out unbuckling Ashley.

"Why you always take forever to bring her crybaby ass".she asked causing her friend to laugh I looked over and she stopped laughing.

"Say check this here say some stupid stuff again in front of my daughter and I'm gone break you and this dog jaw".i said she reached for Ashley but I pulled her back and stood her up on the ground putting her necklace on that I got for her it got a camera on it that's set up with my phone so I can see everything.

"Are you done yet damn you do this shit on purpose and what do you have to do anyway hmm you going to see another bitch".she said snatching Ashley up I slowly stood up pushing her friend over to give her what's looks to be a hug for Ashley then I lean close to her ear.

"Bitch keep up with the bullshit don't ever in yo life snatch my baby up like that it's gone cost you yo life".i whispered and I squeeze her waist tight I step back and smile at Ashley who was watching.

"See you later baby girl".i said kissing her forehead and getting in the car heading to the spot we supposed to meet up at.

                      ~INDIA P.O.V~

Right now I have the kids sitting at their little table because I put a new word on the board Cj told me to stop doing it because they're young and want to have fun but since I got them started early they actually enjoy it I'm not forcing them.

"Okay, I want y'all to write down what you think this word means, ".i said giving them their notebooks.

"I don't know ma".they said at the same time nodding I walk up to the board.