Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I watched as my uncle ran head first into a boss fight not even thinking about anything, no battle strategy, no nothing. I watched as he was playing a game that I grew to love...Kingdom Hearts 3. I've watched him play all the Kingdom Hearts games and sometimes when I'm lucky he'll hand me the controller and let me play for awhile. He always seems to have trouble with the boss fights through. Like Sora would act to late and then he would be floating above with the continue, reset, and quit the game. My uncle slammed the controller down and swore making me jump a little.

"Maybe I could give it a try?" I asked hoping he would hand me the controller and I can play. I'm sixteen years old, the same age as the boy my uncle is playing as. I've read on the internet that Sora is sixteen in Kingdom Hearts 3 which made me feel even closer to Sora, there was something about him that drawled me to him. His kindness, selflessness, bravery, forgiving, loyal, optimistic, and many more just made me want to be like him. Although I were kind and optimistic, I weren't the other stuff I wanted to be. I was scared of everything, I try to forgive everyone but sometimes it's hard, and there are times where I'm selfish and I hated myself for that.

"Sure, if you can beat him, I'll be surprised." He said as he handing me the controller. Taking a deep breath and hitting the continue button soon I were right where he left off.

"You can do this Sora, I believe in you." Soon the fight had begun and I watched as Sora became more well like he used to be. He wasn't missing a hit, his movement was quicker and his hits did more damage than before. Soon I beat the Mother Gothel Heartless smiling to myself and giving my uncle that smirk. He asked for the controller back and I gave it back to him, but when I turned my attention back to Sora and the gang. I could've sworn I saw him looking at the screen like he was looking at me.

"I don't know how you do it...how do you beat all the bosses without dying?" I turn to look at my uncle then at the screen. My (e/c) eyes meeting his blue eyes which was really weird. I always believed that everything had feelings like video games characters and so on, but my family says that it's not real and that they are nothing but sparks on a screen which made me a little weirded out when I saw Sora looking at me.

"I just have a knick at games I guess." Soon it was time to head for bed because tomorrow was the first day of school. The last day I wouldn't be able to watch my uncle play the game all day.

"I'll see you after school tomorrow..." I said but I was looking at the screen which had Sora and the others staring at me which creeped me out.

"Goodnight (y/n)."

"Night." And before I left his room to mine I turned back to take one last look at the screen which still had them looking. Deciding to quote a saying in the second game.

"Looks like my summer vacation has come to an end."