You're My happiness (part-15 a)

Start from the beginning

Sanskar rolled his eyes "What was that?"

He looks around and make faces seeing things all over room and started settling things "Seriously she's such jerk piece huhh."

In Kolkata,

Swara's family reached Maheshwari mansion, even Sanskar's parents came back after seeing farm house but there they didn't get anything.

Both ladies were tensely roaming here there and trying to call swasan but number was coming unreachable.

"Ma where is lucky bhai? Might he can help us as he he's close to bhai so." Uttara tried to say something but Sujata interrupted her and angrily spoke "Don't take his name even, he doesn't know anything expect his friends and parties. Before some hours he called me and told he's busy with his friends. He even not listened me when I tried to say about Sanskar and Swara."

"Leave about laksh, we need to focus on Sanskar and Swara don't know where are they? People become mature after marriage but here he's forgetting his all duties, I didn't expect this from Sanskar at least but this boy." Ram uttered angrily

But at some corner of heart it hurt Swara's parent but they preferred to silent thinking about critical situation.

"Dad, Bhai Bhabhi is not irresponsible there must be something that we don't know." Uttara said with little harsh tone as she can't hear anything about her Bhai and specially her Bhabhi whom she loves most. Ram glared her but before he could say anything Sujata interrupted making them divert.

"Uttara you keep silent, Ram I think we should contact police might be our children stuck in some problem."

"We will wait till tomorrow and if there will be no news then we will call police. And call laksh say him settle with his friends itself don't need to come here." Ram spoke and went from there glaring Uttara.

Sujata took Swara's parents and make them comfortable in some room. Uttara too went from there and again tried calling Swasan.

At Swasan side,
He stopped working hearing knob's sound and turned for scolding her but instead of it he became overbold seeing her.

She was wearing plain red net saree and but thing which was making her divine wasn't saree that shy smile which was playing on her lip and natural red colour on her cheek. Sensing his gaze, her cheeks flushed more red and lips curled into alluring smile. She moved towards mirror but he was just lost in her to see movement even. She blush even more and wore earrings and just comb hair and kept that open itself, just put some clips so it would not fall on her face. After doing all things she last time check herself in mirror and turned for calling him but at her surprise he was still lost in her.

"Sanskar lets move

"Sanskar lets move." Swara nervously spoke

He came in sense listening it and nodded in yes. She moved ahead but soon pulled by him as a result her back clinger to his chest.