Chapter 10 - The Ignition

Start from the beginning

Elias: He might looks scary and cold, sometimes he can be so straight-forward and his words are usually harsh too...

Liz: True...

Elias: But...he's very kind deep inside.

Liz: Huh?

Elias: I-I mean...he doesn't know how to express his feelings so people find it hard to realize that he actually cares for them..

Elias: ..Please don't tell Klaus that I said this though...

Elias scratched his cheek awkwardly and blushed a little as he talked about Klaus.

Liz: *giggle* You sure really love your brother.

Elias: W-What?! D-Don't get the wrong idea! I-I'm just saying the truth!

Elias blushed madly as Liz giggled.

Elias: A..Ahem... I should be going...good luck with your lessons. Goodbye.

Liz: Thanks, Elias. Good bye.

Then they turned around and walked away in opposite directions. While walking, Liz thought about what Elias said.

Liz: (Hmm....a kind and caring person....)

Liz: ....

Liz: No. There's no way that's Klaus haha...

While sorting out her thoughts, Liz arrived at the ball room and found a piece of paper was stick on the door instead of meeting Sigurd.
It said: "Come back to your room. Your lesson will start there."

Liz: Hmm? This is so sudden... I wonder if Sigurd is busy..

Liz turned her heels around and started walking back to her room, also was Klaus' room.
A while later, Liz found herself standing in front of Klaus' room's door, hesitant to open it.

Liz: Uhh...not again...

Liz walked around in circles, trying to calm down. Then she went back standing in front of the door.

Liz: ...But I have to study... Okay, here goes nothing!

Liz gathered up her courage and opened the door. But as soon as Liz opened it, she found Klaus, the person she didn't want to meet the most, was standing right in front of her.
She was so shocked that she was totally lost at words. Klaus was also surprised to see the door suddenly opened. But 2 seconds later, Liz shut the door closed with a loud thud.

Liz: (..Am I too bothered about Klaus that now I see illusions of him!?!)

Liz took a deep breath and slowly opened the door again, and Klaus was still there. Liz shut the door again as soon as she saw Klaus' face. She tried once again and did the same thing, only this time Klaus used his feet to block between the door, preventing her from closing it.
Liz was startled and raised her head up, only to see Klaus' angry face amd his death stare. Liz tried to pull the door closed but Klaus' had put his hand on the door and pulled it in the opposite side.